Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding Videographer?

Options
  • 16-01-2015 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi,

New poster here, please be gentle....

So I'm getting married mid March and looking for a videographer to capture some of the day in a nice style. No bridal preparations, just from the bridal party arrival onwards.

Everything on the day is happening under the same roof (ceremony, reception, speeches, dance etc) so there's no jetting about and it should really only be around 6 hours filming, although I realise it's the editing that's the long part.

Have looked at a few videographers but it seems the quality really varies and some who charge a fortune aren't giving a great product. Mind you, that's all down to personal opinion I suppose!

Hoping to keep the price as much below €1000 as possible as our budget is tight....

If anyone has any suggestions or recommendations, I'd greatly appreciate hearing from you!

Thanks guys.
    Dave

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭BKWDR

Hi THere,

I've heard nothing but good things about Ronan Quinn, based in North County Dublin. I don't know where you are located but might be worth a snoop. I haven't booked him but all things going well with the budget we hope to.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 davelafaro

Thanks @BKWDR, will check him out...

Good luck with preparations yourself!

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭candytog

Hi, I'm a wedding videographer based in Mayo but I cover nationwide, I can send you a pm but I have to ask first as per the rules!

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭CinSoots

Where are you based? Have a look at www.beautifulday.ie - They are well under your budget and do some great work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

We have booked David Stokes. He is well under a grand and that's for full day with some travel involved.

Really nice guy and his work looks good.

Just google his site for contacts and samples.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭streetcar

candytog wrote: »
    Hi, I'm a wedding videographer based in Mayo but I cover nationwide, I can send you a pm but I have to ask first as per the rules!

Hi there,

I just saw your post. We are getting married on May 15th in Dublin City Centre.
    Can you let us know if you are available for this date?
    If so, can you forward on more details of your packages?

Thanks
    Sinead

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭candytog

streetcar wrote: »
    Hi there,

I just saw your post. We are getting married on May 15th in Dublin City Centre.
    Can you let us know if you are available for this date?
    If so, can you forward on more details of your packages?

Thanks
    Sinead

I'll send you a PM Sinead, thanks.

Advertisement