Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rent prices, Ballina

Options
  • 16-01-2015 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

would i i find a one bed flat in ballina town for 70euro a week? i have a decent one in kiltimagh for that price and im wondering would i get similar in ballina? any answers are appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 fgob

ha

• Registered Users Posts: 7,903 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

You're paying €70 for a one bed flat in Kiltimagh? :eek: You'd nearly rent a house for that

• Registered Users Posts: 34 fgob

You're paying €70 for a one bed flat in Kiltimagh? :eek: You'd nearly rent a house for that

in ballina?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭tracey1098

Rent in Ballina for any decent 3/4 bedroom is at least €160 a week!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,805 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

tracey1098 wrote: »
    Rent in Ballina for any decent 3/4 bedroom is at least €160 a week!!!

To be fair, the OP did specify a 1bed and not a 3-4 bed..
    Keep an eye on Daft.ie OP, and if youve a spare few hours head to Ballina and check out the local noticeboards.

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭Rockfish

Was thinking the same

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Besides daft.ie, the to let section of the local papers is your best bet but even then you may not quickly find anything.

Advertisement