Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia Lumia in warranty repair in Dublin

Options
  • 16-01-2015 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello everyone,

My Lumia 520's lock button is broken. I've checked its warranty status with the "Lumia help and tips" that comes with the phone. Its says Im eligible for a in warranty repair. The nearest one I can find is in Newbridge.

I read that "Fonemenders" provided these sort of repairs but they closed their shop early last year.

Any suggestions other than bus it to Newbridge, Arklow or Mullingar for a same day repair?

---
    At least the camera button and double tap to wake still work to unlock it so I can still use the phone.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

If you bought it in a store they can send it off for you or you can contact fonemenders to organise collection

• Registered Users Posts: 32 magicmike2212

jimmynokia wrote: »
    If you bought it in a store they can send it off for you or you can contact fonemenders to organise collection

He's looking for a same day repair and Fonemenders closed down almost a year ago, so he might be waiting a while for collection!

Fonfix.ie should be able to repair it under warranty, but they charge €15 if you bring it in yourself IIRC.

Advertisement