Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slow GMail

Options
  • 16-01-2015 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭

Has anyone else noticed that Gmail is very slow in the mail app? It takes ages to download pictures. Other mail providers work fine. Hate to be a conspiracy theorist but could Google be slowing down access from windows phones? Gmail is instantaneous if you use Internet Explorer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭wilser

Can you not just set up a hotmail/outlook account and forward your Gmail to it?
    That's the way I set mine up when I first set up my WP and haven't had any problems, have stopped using Gmail altogether tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭TBi

Already have hotmail. Just wondering if anyone else has the same issue and if anyone knows why.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭theothernt

I haven't noticed that issue but I'll do some testing later with a Gmail and Google Apps account and see.

Advertisement