Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Montessori Waterford

Options
  • 16-01-2015 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭

Hi all we have our first child starting their preschool year in September and we had named down in Kilkenny but we're now based in Waterford and due to work location are looking at the Friends Montessori in newtown and the children's house Montessori on catherine street (hoping for one if these due to the fact that I don't drive and can get to work on time after dropping at either of these locations. I've looked at past threads but all are old and I'm chasing down colleagues to get friends family recommendations. Has anybody on here sent their kids to either of these. Were there any pros or cons experienced? We are over and back about what to do and have all the prices etc just stuck for any personal experience. Thanks in advance to anyone with any info !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

Both of mine with to the Friends Meeting House. Fionnuala is an excellent teacher and has a great way about her with children.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 DeiseWhites

deisemum wrote: »
    Both of mine with to the Friends Meeting House. Fionnuala is an excellent teacher and has a great way about her with children.

Could not agree more!

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭AprilMayJune

Thank you so much for replying! It is so hard to make a decision without any recommendations and you definitely have me swayed towards Fionnuala.

Advertisement