Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Full Gas cylinder prices

Options
  • 16-01-2015 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

Just wondering where I can get the best prices for a full gas cylinder for a gas heater? I am returning one don't have to pay deposit. Have seen for 34 euro so far but wondering if it's cheaper anywhere eles?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭fuerte1976

shawty wrote: »
    Just wondering where I can get the best prices for a full gas cylinder for a gas heater? I am returning one don't have to pay deposit. Have seen for 34 euro so far but wondering if it's cheaper anywhere eles?

Thanks

That seems to be a standard price country wide. Same as here - Kerry.

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭ROSSKI

fuerte1976 wrote: »
    That seems to be a standard price country wide. Same as here - Kerry.

€28.50 Roscommon

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭shawty

ROSSKI wrote: »
    €28.50 Roscommon

Thanks

When I bought the heater they charged me 34 for the full new cylinder!

Going to check the same place tomorrow and see if they'll do refill/replace for cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Not a consumer issue. Moved to Bargain Alerts Requests

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭shawty

dudara wrote: »
    Not a consumer issue. Moved to Bargain Alerts Requests

dudara

I paid €33.40 in the end. Thanks for the info. The price only varies but a euro or two around the petrol stations I checked.

• Advertisement
Advertisement