Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Art Classes/Illustration Classes Carlow

Options
  • 17-01-2015 1:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi there
    I was wondering does anyone know of any art classes or illustration classes in carlow? i would be looking for a casual class-weekends or evenings- nothing that costs a fortune and adult classes.
    At the moment I can draw but I want to study and develop my skills more as I have never had any formal training and would like to grow more as an artist.. I am particularly into illustration, cartoons, comic art etc but realize that any art class can be of benefit.

If anyone has any info at all it'd be great!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Check out Carlow Institute of Further Education. I had a quick look, they have Art for Improvers classes on Wednesday nights, 10 sessions, €100. The brochure is in pdf on the website. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 34 VixToons

thanks

Advertisement