Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christy Moore @ Bord Gais Theatre

Options
  • 17-01-2015 10:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all

Hope someone can enlighten me here!?

Myself & the OH are going to see Christy Moore tonight in the Bord Gais theatre. The tickets I got are for one of the boxes(Box B) in the stalls. Is this box up a level or is it on the ground floor?

What would the view be like? We are both wheelchair users, should we ask if we can get tickets for ground floor?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Hi all

Hope someone can enlighten me here!?

Myself & the OH are going to see Christy Moore tonight in the Bord Gais theatre. The tickets I got are for one of the boxes(Box B) in the stalls. Is this box up a level or is it on the ground floor?

What would the view be like? We are both wheelchair users, should we ask if we can get tickets for ground floor?

Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭badabing106

Box b is ground floor to the right, near the stage/good view. There is access corridor to bring you there. Loads of stewards around that will show you there as well. Cracking venue

Box b is ground floor to the right, near the stage/good view. There is access corridor to bring you there. Loads of stewards around that will show you there as well. Cracking venue

Thanks. So it's not up in the "gods" like I thought....??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

You would not be very high up. I was there last night, front row centre and he put on a great show.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭badabing106

Here is good picture of theatre inside. It is where person is standing by double doors in the middle of picture on ground floor adjacent to stage

http://thinkhousedev.com/images/uploads/61/access__large.jpg

• Advertisement

Here is good picture of theatre inside. It is where person is standing by double doors in the middle of picture on ground floor adjacent to stage

Brilliant. Thanks

We had a fantastic view from that box, and were fairly near the stage too. Christy(and band) put on a great show. We even spotted Sonia O'Sullivan there!

Advertisement