Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urban Decay Makeup Course

Options
  • 17-01-2015 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭

Has anybody done this before? Was talking to one of the makeup ladies in Urban Decay, Debenhams Cork, and she was saying its four Friday nights, 150 euro all reclaimable in product - is the course any good?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 543 ✭✭✭womandriver

Has anybody done this before? Was talking to one of the makeup ladies in Urban Decay, Debenhams Cork, and she was saying its four Friday nights, 150 euro all reclaimable in product - is the course any good?

€150? Wow that's very reasonable. Paid €250 for it in Debenhams in Limerick last summer. Thought it was just ok really. Yeah the money is redeemable against UD products. If there's a few bits you want to pick up anyway then it's handy to get the course thrown in. I had wanted to get the Naked palettes but I wouldn't say the course was worth it unless you were planing to buy the products anyway. A few bits won't be long adding up to €150.

The classes focused on face/base one evening, eyes another evening, a colourful eye look with the electric palette another night. Nothing you couldn't pick up from YouTube. Actually I think it was just 3 nights for the €250 in Limerick.

I got the 3 Naked palettes which I love to be fair so I'm happy with the products but I wouldn't have done it unless I was planning to buy the make up anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭augusta24

I've been wanting to do this! Does anyone know if it will be run in dublin any time??

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭WittyName1

€150? Wow that's very reasonable. Paid €250 for it in Debenhams in Limerick last summer. Thought it was just ok really. Yeah the money is redeemable against UD products. If there's a few bits you want to pick up anyway then it's handy to get the course thrown in. I had wanted to get the Naked palettes but I wouldn't say the course was worth it unless you were planing to buy the products anyway. A few bits won't be long adding up to €150.

The classes focused on face/base one evening, eyes another evening, a colourful eye look with the electric palette another night. Nothing you couldn't pick up from YouTube. Actually I think it was just 3 nights for the €250 in Limerick.

I got the 3 Naked palettes which I love to be fair so I'm happy with the products but I wouldn't have done it unless I was planning to buy the make up anyway.

I agree. The 'course' is only useful if you were planning on spending €150 on UD products only.
    I did it in Blanch a while back. Didn't get much out of it. YouTube would be better.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

anyone got a link to a website with more info on it?? thanks :)

Advertisement