Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Xperia Z3 Compact- HELP!!

Options
  • 17-01-2015 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I recently dropped my new sony xperia z3 compact, I hadn't gotten around to getting it insured or a a screen cover (the sense of regret is something fierce!)
    I contacted sony and they won't quote a price until the engineer assesses it but I fear that it will take weeks to get back and could end up costing a bomb. Anyone have any experience with this?
    I have a friend who is quite good at replacing screens on phones and offered to try replacing mine for me, the only problem is that as it's so new, it isn't as readily available online? Anyone know legit suppliers I could go to for a new screen? And the tools needed for it?
    Any other suggestions of what I could do?
    I'd really rather not send it to a repairs that I know nothing about as I've heard horror stories of other parts being taken out of phones and that kind of thing.

PLEASE HELP :(

Comments

Advertisement