Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bakery Licenses

Options
  • 17-01-2015 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello Guys.

I hope i posted this correctly.
    I´m trying to write a business plan for college, we´re opening a bakery ( pastries, bread, tarts, cookies ) and i have not found the prices for the Licenses needed.
    FSAI is not answering the emails ( probably cause i said it´s for college - silly me), citizens info is of no use, and i need to hand it over soon.

If someone here has opened a bakery and could give me an overall sum that would be great.
    Any tips and info will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,025 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

smcloves wrote: »
    Hello Guys.

I hope i posted this correctly.
    I´m trying to write a business plan for college, we´re opening a bakery ( pastries, bread, tarts, cookies ) and i have not found the prices for the Licenses needed.
    FSAI is not answering the emails ( probably cause i said it´s for college - silly me), citizens info is of no use, and i need to hand it over soon.

If someone here has opened a bakery and could give me an overall sum that would be great.
    Any tips and info will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much.

You don't need a licenece iirc
    You do however need the proper planning, fire safety certificate and disability certificates for the unit itself. After that you need to satisfy the HSE hygiene inspectors with regards to prep areas etc

• Registered Users Posts: 2 smcloves

yes, i just thought that i need to set aside some cash for this in the BP. no wonder i found no info on fees.
    okay, it's good news. thank you very much.
    this project will be the death of me.

Advertisement