Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jetboil zip

Options
  • 17-01-2015 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭

Anyone know where I can get my hands on one, cant seem to find anyplace stocking them in the country and cant find anyone shipping them from abroad

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Anyone know where I can get my hands on one, cant seem to find anyplace stocking them in the country and cant find anyone shipping them from abroad

Correct me if I'm wrong but Cotswold outdoors do them and I think they offer delivery to ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭hiddenmongoose

sorted cheers!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,464 ✭✭✭✭Alun

monkeynuz wrote: »
    Correct me if I'm wrong but Cotswold outdoors do them and I think they offer delivery to ireland.
    They have a bricks and mortar store in a retail park on the outskirts of Belfast too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

Good few with free delivery on Amazon.co.uk

Alun wrote: »
    They have a bricks and mortar store in a retail park on the outskirts of Belfast too.

Oh right thanks for that, last time I used them was about twenty years ago in betws y coed lol, bought a macpac orient express and an ajungilak sleeping bag and possibly moac hiking boots lol.

• Advertisement

my3cents wrote: »
    Good few with free delivery on Amazon.co.uk

I didn't mention amazon cos I only ever buy from them if sold and dispatched by amazon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

monkeynuz wrote: »
    I didn't mention amazon cos I only ever buy from them if sold and dispatched by amazon.

The only way I use them noticed a few jetboils including the zip but as you say none would be free delivery.

Just checked and GSM Suppliers sell the jetboil zip on Amazon.co.uk and the delivery is £4.95 (Stove £80) which if you paid in euros at the current (crappy) rate would be about €116.

Advertisement