Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unofficial GBBR Megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

adsfrgthyjTGRFESZFGYHCJgrfe I want one for the M14.... It wouldn't fit the MP7 T_T

They can use any calibre a M14 would have a lovely crack to each shot

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭ElSniperino

Is it just a speaker system?

Is it just a speaker system?

It seems to be and timed to each trigger pull from what I can make out

I see. Might be worth attempting to fit one on the M14.

I see. Might be worth attempting to fit one on the M14.

It basically looks like a modified m203

• Advertisement

Yeah but I want to use the wooden stock on the M14. Is there a way to attach it to that?

Yeah but I want to use the wooden stock on the M14. Is there a way to attach it to that?

I'm not 100% sure to be honest ,

Find them on fb under B.L.TECH

Might see if I can't just drill in a rail xD

Might see if I can't just drill in a rail xD

You could go old school sf look using worm hole clamps to secure one to the hand guard or barrell no need to drill the hand guard .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Jsmurff

I'll personally call to your door and slap you to death if you do :P!

I would say it a sound activated system like the autowinding mags.

What you could do snipe is get their Peq box system and put it on the rail that replaces the barrel shroud

• Advertisement

fgrdsthyj so many options.

But also the PEQ version would be fantastic indoors for the MP7.

Umm indoors may be an issue if I were running an indoor site I wouldn't allow any sound devices other than thunder B's plus in Ireland that thing is going to attract a lot of attention and more of the bad kin at that. That thing is probably nearly 200DB IRL not good for the users hearing or the recipients lol

Tbh as neat as it is it would do more harm then good. We're lucky enough that we don't have to explain why we need to own rif's like they do in the UK. Attaching a device that imitates sound just puts us back in hot water and that's why these two NZ guys didn't have any trouble with patent and found such a giant market gap because it's stupid and dangerous. US police men have shot people for less this device will only make matters worse

I did some research last night and it appears to have an adjustable volume control so it's safe indoors.

I don't really see it as much more harm as anything else in airsoft, to be honest. Shell ejecting airsoft guns with loud caps inside have been around for a while. I wouldn't disagree with a site restricting the volume to relatively low, though.

Caps?

Ah that's grand should keep it under control. Though could you imagine a cupple of them going off all at once at full blast?! Anyone near by would mistake it for an actuall firefight which would lead to the undew attention I was talking aboutearlier. Don't get me wrong It's cool and neat idea but still feel like it's asking for trouble…

Anyway! On the topic of GBBRs was reading a TM MWS GBBR thread on gasguns where one user said that AG had them in stock for $10,000… and there was speculation that all the aftermarket manufacturers would shift there product focus towards the new TM
    Platform although I think that's a tad bit rediculous but having just recently taking the plunge and picking up the WA M16 I am genuinely dreading the thought :(

I know I'm probably going to be boo-d off stage for saying this, as it's a record not only broken, but has been ground into dust, but....

I'm tired of M4/AR-15's and the like >.<

I know I'm probably going to be boo-d off stage for saying this, as it's a record not only broken, but has been ground into dust, but....

I'm tired of M4/AR-15's and the like >.<

GOOD GOD MAN!!!! What's wrong with you!!!! :P

Ah I've felt that way myself a couple of times but always come crawling back to the AR platform cos I'am a sheep… baaaa…

That reminds me was pricking around on pimpmygun and came up with two ideas for the m16 I got :

Prefer the Sig 55x myself ,
    Where would a legal issue come from aegs will still be classified as RIFs under law what difference would a sound simulator make to the equation.
    It's like rigging a phone to play a gun shot using an app when you shoot an aeg or GBBR .

How do you legislate for a sound speaker

Witness my ABOMINATION.

That's what I think I'd have to do to the M14 to get a BLTech on it. Only looks somewhat presentable with a scope on it too.

abomination_zpsw8mewqil.png

Witness my ABOMINATION.

That's what I think I'd have to do to the M14 to get a BLTech on it. Only looks somewhat presentable with a scope on it too.

abomination_zpsw8mewqil.png

Actually that doesn't look to bad

I would love to get a scope on the M14 at least.

I've been doing some looking, and a bunch of companies do standard scope mounts for the M14. I'm just not sure how cross-compatible they are.

EDIT: I also found this ugly mother on google images....

SniperRifleIII.jpg

• Advertisement

Both of those m14's are hideous 0_o

As for the legalities of the sound device this is Ireland the Nany state it will be band or at least seized by an ignorant Gaurd

Anyway this a GBBR thread so can we get back on that topic please

I've been seriously looking in to GBB LMG's. I know Shoei does the MG42, and someone prototyped an M249, but there's a distinct lack of them on the market.

I've been seriously looking in to GBB LMG's. I know Shoei does the MG42, and someone prototyped an M249, but there's a distinct lack of them on the market.
    That's because of cool down mate no system efficient enough for sustained fire an as far as I know shoei works much like a closed bolt WE System or AAFC system that is fed via a HPA line and tank. I think polarstar is the only way forward for these types

Closed bolt or HPA would be fine with me, but I really want an LMG with the kick behind it.

What about a p* TM recoil shock hybrid? You could run the FCU and the recoil unit off the same lipo in a full stock m249 the trick would be wiring the recoil unit into the FCU.

You could use a cheap DTW FCU and bolt recoil unit for prototype before dropping €€€€ on p* and a TM recoil

Or maybe modify a GHK GBB mechbox to fit and take a HPA line

It's workable. I've not had a chance to have a go with the Recoil Shock Unit. How good is it?

It's workable. I've not had a chance to have a go with the Recoil Shock Unit. How good is it?

By all accounts pretty noticeable

Interesting.

I've seen a custom built GBB M249 which takes WE M4 mags, as well as a proprietary drum mag that seems to have a large CO2 reservoir in it. Don't know the capacity, but even a real cap drum mag would be fun to use.

Well Co2 would be the best propellant next to HPA in regards to sustained fire must have taken allot of work to modify it to take we internals

• Advertisement

Yeah, but it's a step in the right direction though.

Also, since I got a new phone, I can actually show what's happening with the current loading nozzle return spring on the MP7.

Advertisement