Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

AppStore search problem

• 17-01-2015 3:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,818 ✭✭✭

Please tell me I'm doing something stupid here and give me the quick fix as this is driving me bonkers.

Say I want to find the Irish Independent.

I go to AppStore, Category - Newsstand, then put "Irish" in the search bar.

There's the Irish Independent, happy days.

Now say I want to look at the available apps in Category - Finance. It gives me the list of apps but with an "Irish" filter.

I delete "Irish" from the search bar and try to leave it blank, but it's like it needs another word. I don't put anything in as I want a clean set of results. I try Category - Food and Drink and "Irish" reappears in the search bar.

So frustrating and I don't know how to get around it.

Help please.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,940 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,818 ✭✭✭podge018

yeah it clears for me but reappears when I change category.

Going to Featured seems to be a workaround. I can then research if needs be.

Advertisement