Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving cert sraith pictiurs

• 17-01-2015 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭

hi, does it matter if they are said in the past or present? one teacher says saying in the present differentiates higher from ordinary however saying it in past would be easier for me

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 348 ✭✭AulBiddy

I'm in higher and it's a mix of both depending on what the sraith is about, but most of the time it's in past tense

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 347 ✭✭pandoraj09

You can use past or present and even change between one and the other as you're going through it in the exam. I'm an oral examiner....

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭examstress

(Didn't want to make a new thread)
    I do OL irish and I am aiming for an A ,the trouble is my teacher isn't good ��.
    For OL what standard of irish is required In the oral ? And how many lines (average) should each S.P be ? As for some of my s.p my teacher writes 2 sentences and some she writes 8?as far as I'm aware there is allocated marks for each individual picture ,so should each picture not have equal sentences ?i got terribly nervous for my junior cert and ended up getting the s.p I didn't know and I havnt a clue how I'm going to learn 20?!
    I would really appreciate it if someone got back to me on this ��

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭is mise spartacus

examstress wrote: »
    (Didn't want to make a new thread)
    I do OL irish and I am aiming for an A ,the trouble is my teacher isn't good ��.
    For OL what standard of irish is required In the oral ? And how many lines (average) should each S.P be ? As for some of my s.p my teacher writes 2 sentences and some she writes 8?as far as I'm aware there is allocated marks for each individual picture ,so should each picture not have equal sentences ?i got terribly nervous for my junior cert and ended up getting the s.p I didn't know and I havnt a clue how I'm going to learn 20?!
    I would really appreciate it if someone got back to me on this ��

3 sentences and your opinion and you'll be grand

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭RoRo979

as much as you can fit in around 20-30 seconds, use nathanna cainte lots

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 TommyE

I just learn a few key phrases for each and waffle around them.

Advertisement