Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Concrete floor

Options
  • 17-01-2015 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭

Hi
    Could someone tell me how much it would cost (estimate) to dig out and lay a concrete floor by a builder for a 3 x 4 met steel shed... floor would be double layered...first layer put down then shed built..then second layer down to seal the shed..just looking for a average cost.

Tks
    Bryan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,733 ✭✭✭CZ 453

Hi
    Could someone tell me how much it would cost (estimate) to dig out and lay a concrete floor by a builder for a 3 x 4 met steel shed... floor would be double layered...first layer put down then shed built..then second layer down to seal the shed..just looking for a average cost.

Tks
    Bryan

The norm for a steel tech(by steel tech contractors) is about 450-500 euro.

We are in Cork. Getting it done at the moment. Got the digging done by a fella passing in a tractor for 25 euro one day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭macadam

I dont think you will need a second layer leave a plinth on the outside and bolt the shed to it it sealing underneath the metal to exclude dampness etc
    2m3 Ready mix concrete 150mm depth, thats local to me.
    Dig, peg, pour and brush finish approx total €600 all depends on access and location.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭bryangiggsy

Cheers guys!

Advertisement