Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irish women hiding their beauty?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭The Masculinist

Tarzana2 wrote: »
    Ah, don't be so hard on yourself.

Reposting the same thing is not funny.

I'm crap at describing beauty but there is something about a natural Irish woman this is incredibly attractive.

The aroma of a fish mongers does it for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

Bless them.

The aroma of a fish mongers does it for me.

Or fleshly cut grass on a warm summers evening :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭Tarzana2

Probably not, though, to confirm, you are actually taking on the role of spokesperson of AH?

A few people thanked my first post, nobody might thank my second, somebody might thank my second, lots of people might, who knows? But not really down to you to make such a proclamation, no?

There was a point to both my posts, they don't even have to be read as funny. The point that the poster appears to be a self-hating Irish woman. Unless of course she doesn't count herself among the ugly root veg. ;) Or is actually a dude. Possible, I guess.

^^Jeez don't be so hard on yourself.

To be fair I think we're being a bit too hard on women here. I have seen plenty of stunners walking down the street who don't have an orange glow, the fact they're Polish is besides the point.

To be fair I think we're being a bit too hard on women here. I have seen plenty of stunners walking down the street who don't have an orange glow, the fact they're Polish is besides the point.

You're killing me here!!!:D

So much hate, so badly disguised as 'humour'.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,513 ✭✭✭bb1234567

I dont understand why people say some countries have all ugly or good looking people, I went to Sweden, France and Italy with the idea in my head that every woman would be drop dead gorgeous. Far from it, they were all incredibly varied in appearance with as many ugly women as there were in Ireland and no more good looking people.

Maybe the average woman is slightly better looking in some european countries than others but the difference is so small. The only marked difference I found between Irish women and women in other european countries is that european women dress much better generally. But looks wise, theres virtually the same ratios of good looking and ugly people across the board.

• Advertisement

Candie wrote: »

And self-hate too thrown in for good measure. :pac: Self-hate or trololololing.

bb1234567 wrote: »
    I dont understand why people say some countries have all ugly or good looking people, I went to Sweden, France and Italy with the idea in my head that every woman would be drop dead gorgeous. Far from it, they were all incredibly varied in appearance with as many ugly women as there were in Ireland as no more good looking people.

Maybe the average woman is slightly better looking in some european countries than others but the difference is so small. The only marked difference I found between Irish women and women in other european countries is that european women dress much better generally. But looks wise, theres virtually the same ratios of good looking and ugly people across the board.

Have you been to the Czech Republic? Women tend to be much slimmer and take better care of themselves. They also tend to act more feminine from my experience.

You are right about one thing though, I spent a weekend in Stockholm and I was sincerely disappointed by the lack of blonde stunners there.

And self-hate too thrown in for good measure. :pac: Self-hate or trololololing.

Self hate? Trust me if I was a women I wouldn't be on boards right now. I'd be destroying myself! :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,320 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Guys that crashed and burned in their local nightclub come on here to vent their anger

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Cold War Kid

Why would Faith+1 be a woman? I assumed they were a man.

Faith+1 wrote: »
    Self hate? Trust me if I was a women I wouldn't be on boards right now. I'd be destroying myself! :P

Ah, so you're a dude. Your opinion is totally valid now. :pac:

Well, it's a woman's given name so ya know, association and all that.

Have you been to the Czech Republic? Women tend to be much slimmer and take better care of themselves. They also tend to act more feminine from my experience.

You are right about one thing though, I spent a weekend in Stockholm and I was sincerely disappointed by the lack of blonde stunners there.

Israeli women are drop dead gorgeous. Seen the best looking girl in a coffee shop there about 7 years ago.WishbI had the balls to chat her up. Ah well :pac:

Just remembered you're the originator of this thread:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=93553391

LOL.

• Advertisement

It's an online message board. Everyone is male.

Well, it's a woman's given name so ya know, association and all that.

Faith+1 is Eric Cartmans Christian Rock Band :D

Cienciano wrote: »
    Guys that crashed and burned in their local nightclub come on here to vent their anger

Guys that crash and burn at life!

Israeli women are drop dead gorgeous. Seen the best looking girl in a coffee shop there about 7 years ago.WishbI had the balls to chat her up. Ah well :pac:

+1

My brother was there. He said it was hit or miss until you saw an absolute stunner at the beach in a bikini.

But hey, stop bullsh*tting us man, Irish women beat them hands down! The unique beauty is hard to describe, but it's definitely there!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 969 ✭✭✭JacquesDeLad

You know the women you meet in brothels aren't a good population sample right?

You know the women you meet in brothels aren't a good population sample right?

I have to say, you made me chuckle! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 274 ✭✭comewatmay

Irish women are the ugliest in the world and that is a FACR

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭nokia69

Faith+1 is Eric Cartmans Christian Rock Band :D

only people who were born again yesterday don't know that :D

So this poster likes 'feminine acting' (often code for subservient) women, his username is Masculinist (trying to project a bit there maybe), and he likes to dig at Irish women (a habit frequently found amongst those who look like a potato)?

The hallmarks of a winner, one who no doubt describes himself as an egalitarian.

+1

My brother was there. He said it was hit or miss until you saw an absolute stunner at the beach in a bikini.

But hey, stop bullsh*tting us man, Irish women beat them hands down! The unique beauty is hard to describe, but it's definitely there!

Can't see it man.

So this poster likes 'feminine acting' (often code for subservient) women, his username is Masculinist (trying to project a bit there maybe), and he likes to dig at Irish women (a habit frequently found amongst those who look like a potato)?

The hallmarks of a winner, one who no doubt describes himself as an egalitarian.

Potatos are way better looking!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,086 ✭✭✭TheBeardedLady

In fairness to him, he made a decent attempt at hiding his out and out hatred of women for a long time now though we all knew it.

Men so hateful of women are usually losers in my experience. Frustrated, sad losers and more than likely not very attractive at all.

comewatmay wrote: »
    Irish women are the ugliest in the world and that is a FACR

I'm willing to bet money you're not an attractive guy.

Potatos are way better looking!

Or you. You're not funny either. You're ****ed, basically.

In fairness to him, he made a decent attempt at hiding his out and out hatred of women for a long time now though we all knew it.

Men so hateful of women are usually losers in my experience. Frustrated, sad losers and more than likely not very attractive at all.

I can see you're trying to hide your beauty with your username.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Cold War Kid

+1

I would say Mediterranean and Scandinavian people, overall, are better-looking in the objective sense than Irish/British people. Saying whichever nationality women are better-looking than Irish women isn't unreasonable - it's just an opinion. Saying Irish women are all mutt-ugly is a different thing though. I know it's just to wind people up but why bother? There must be an underlying reason.

Or you. You're not funny either. You're ****ed, basically.

****ed by a beautiful foreign lady.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 969 ✭✭✭JacquesDeLad

I have to say, you made me chuckle! :)

It took me years to figure it out so I never presume.

But the Czech Republic is for amateurs, you need to take a brothel tour in Moscow for the full fantasy experience. You think your expectations are unrealistic now? ..it gets worse.

So many sad, unattractive men on Boards so frustrated they hide behind anonymity to take pot shots at women who won't ride them because of their sheer repulsiveness.

Let's face it, fellas - it's the truth. :)

Sure thang! ;)

So many sad, unattractive men on Boards so frustrated they hide behind anonymity to take pot shots at women who won't ride them because of their sheer repulsiveness.

Let's face it, fellas - it's the truth. :)

Ouch, you got me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭dancingchicken

Makeup done properly can make any girl look more attractive

Makeup done properly can make any girl look more attractive

Properly being the operative word.

Nah, it was really obvious. Not as obvious as it is now, but pretty plain to see. People with those problems are more to be pitied though, they can't hide who they are.

For a price.

I was only half joking about people who say irish women are ugly have just crashed and burned at their local nightclub. In my experience anyone that has that opinion just approach and get turned down by a lot of women. Usually approach a girl locked and have some terrible chat up line.
    Remember that guy Phil from Tallafornia? In a nightclub with about 100 women, gets turned down by 2 or 3 and all of a sudden they're all ugly.
    It's just a way for some blokes to feel better about themselves. It's the newer version saying a girl "must be a lezzer" because she turned someone down.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,513 ✭✭✭bb1234567

I despair of anyone who is prompted to go under the knife, because of how they think they look on facebook.

Perhaps she should be encouraged to spend less time on Facebook before she's encouraged to irreversibly alter herself.

Easy for you to say.Its not just Facebook, its how you look always. Seeing yourself on Facebook just reinforces the negative feelings. And its not even vanity, its pretty much the opposite. Do you know how crushing it is to nearly constantly be thinking about how ugly you perceive yourself to be, to feel as if everyone in any room you walk into is just thinking about how unattractive you are, its anxiety inducing and its life destroying. I WISH I could have just said oh its just stupid Facebook pictures who cares,it would have been a load off my mind, I could have ****ing enjoyed my life, but I couldn't. I wish I had been given counselling or something to help me but my parents just though it was vanity, ha. I only now realise that I had a very severe body dysmoprhic disorder and it ruined my earlier teen years completely. At times I felt like plastic surgery was the only option I had so that I could live a happy life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Bongalongherb

I've noticed a few women that were/are caked in make-up throughout the years. The majority of them are naturally beautiful in my eye's, but they are more beautiful without all the make-up. The sad thing I see is a naturally beautiful woman covering up her beauty. But they can't see it, but I can ;)

For a price.

Every woman has a price! No such thing as a free ride Candie. Drinks, Dinner, Cinema, etc.... it all adds up. Try telling a girl we'll go for a walk in the park and when we're finished is it your place or mine?

Ouch, you got me.

And me.....just shows me what I'm missing in Irish women.

• Advertisement

Cienciano wrote: »
    I was only half joking about people who say irish women are ugly have just crashed and burned at their local nightclub. In my experience anyone that has that opinion just approach and get turned down by a lot of women. Usually approach a girl locked and have some terrible chat up line.
    Remember that guy Phil from Tallafornia? In a nightclub with about 100 women, gets turned down by 2 or 3 and all of a sudden they're all ugly.
    It's just a way for some blokes to feel better about themselves. It's the newer version saying a girl "must be a lezzer" because she turned someone down.

Course it's the truth. No attractive man successful with women would do what these guys just did.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement