Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

bontrager thermal cap & sealskinz oversocks, advice please

• 17-01-2015 7:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 831 ✭✭✭

hi any1 know what bike shop might stock the cap? can get it from evans but dont like the idea of paying €6 postage for a €16 euro cap, the sealskinz belgian cap looks good but reviews say its too bulky under a helmet

also any one got the Sealskinz oversocks ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,295 ✭✭✭ckeego

devonp wrote: »
    hi any1 know what bike shop might stock the cap? can get it from evans but dont like the idea of paying €6 postage for a €16 euro cap, the sealskinz belgian cap looks good but reviews say its too bulky under a helmet

also any one got the Sealskinz oversocks ?

I have the Sealskinz cap and unless your helmet is tight already, it should be fine... Toasty warm at a fraction of the cost of a Rapha etc...

Your only problem will be hearing what your ride partners are saying to you!!! Covers the ears nicely..

I got mine in Cycle Surgery in Dundrum last Dec 12 months and it is as good as new

Advertisement