Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stolen Mountain Bike (Giant Talon 2.5)

• 17-01-2015 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi folks, please see below info of a Bike that was stolen from the shed of my backyard in Limerick City last week.

Its a Giant Talon 2.5 Mountain Bike.

If anybody sees this bike or is offered it for sale please contact me as I am offering a reward for its return.
    The details for this bike have been circulated to all Limerick Garda stations and I'm told the bike will be seized if seen regardless of who bought it in good faith from the scum that stole it. Don't get caught out but earn a reward for information leading to its recovery.

I have a picture of it but since I'm a new user I'm not allowed to upload the photo!?
    hs0tuv.jpg

Thanks for reading/looking folks :)

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,998 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Sorry to hear that, upload a picture to imgur and share the link here (minus the www and .com bits) and I'll edit it so the picture is shown

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,337 ✭✭✭✭phog

Keep an eye on places like Donedeal or Adverts as it might be advertised online.

Hope you get it back and the thief is caught.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

Removed as actual pic posted

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Dobber2015

Clareman wrote: »
    Sorry to hear that, upload a picture to imgur and share the link here (minus the www and .com bits) and I'll edit it so the picture is shown

Thank You ClareMan I was hoping a moderator would be willing to help :)

The link to the actual bike image is here

hs0tuv.jpg

I left out the http so I could post it.

Thanks again :)

Edited to include picture

phog wrote: »
    Keep an eye on places like Donedeal or Adverts as it might be advertised online.

Hope you get it back and the thief is caught.

Already doing that, he'll get some shock when the prospective buyer shows up ;)

• Advertisement

phill106 wrote: »
    Does it look like this by any chance? Havent seen it, just helping.

Thats the model bike thanks, I've posted the link details so the moderator can edit my original post with the actual picture of my bike.

Thanks for all the help folks! :)

phill106 wrote: »
    Does it look like this by any chance? Havent seen it, just helping.

Thats the model bike thanks, I've posted the link details so the moderator can edit my original post with the actual picture of my bike because its got a few extras on it.

Thanks for all the help folks! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,067 ✭✭✭893bet

Link to pic below

hs0tuv.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Had the same thing happen myself recently what part of the city you in?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,998 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Post edited to include picture.

• Advertisement

kilburn wrote: »
    Had the same thing happen myself recently what part of the city you in?

Up by the Parkway Shopping Centre, it was a quick grab and my own fault for not making sure the shed was actually locked! It was too easy for the scumbag.

Clareman wrote: »
    Post edited to include picture.

ClareMan could you throw the image in the original first post for me too please so anybody who looks at the thread will see the image in the original first post.

Thanks ClareMan, much appreciated!

I'm refusing to acknowledge that all hope is lost :)

Advertisement