Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ray D'arcy on RTE Radio 1 **Mod Warning post 1, 1263, 1610**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

But there are a lot of people who cant stomach his permanent smart ar$e / facetious / sarcastic tone.

I'm one. Cannot stand that pompous tit

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Weight..weight..Eating. .running..earing..weight..end of programme.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Claude Burgundy

Weight..weight..Eating. .running..earing..weight..end of programme.

I'm diabetic..................this is great listening to for me on a friday afternoon:(

I'm diabetic..................this is great listening to for me on a friday afternoon:(

I'm 39

diabetic, over weight, high blood pressure, bi polar..................life is good !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,771 ✭✭✭lertsnim

I am unfortunately in a waiting game room having to listen to this ****e. I can't believe they still do that mailbag rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

Una Kavanagh from Fair City on at the moment.
    Her character, Heather, is in a really crazy storyline about drugging her own child - very disturbing! :( Cannot believe the actress has a twenty-six year old son!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭goochy

She said she was teenager when had daughter . She's a milf if ever there was one. Prefer her now to niamh.

She said she was teenager when had daughter . She's a milf if ever there was one. Prefer her now to niamh.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

Was in the car today and think ray just cleared up one of lifes great mysteries. Ive always wondered wha NUTella was made from and thanks to Ray i now know its made from nuts. Imagine that a hazelNut chocolate spread made from Nuts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭Horse84

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Horse84 wrote: »

What a load of old twaddle:confused::rolleyes:

Read farcys interview with mail today. Says he knows some people want him to shut up about his kids but ' their mine and i love them and they sometimes say funny things ' what a self absorbed a hole he is.
    It's a gud job he found an ugly wife to marry eventually as can't see him being someone who was 1 of the lads and enjoyed himself

• Registered Users Posts: 19,510 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

goochy wrote: »
    Read farcys interview with mail today. Says he knows some people want him to shut up about his kids but ' their mine and i love them and they sometimes say funny things ' what a self absorbed a hole he is.
    It's a gud job he found an ugly wife to marry eventually as can't see him being someone who was 1 of the lads and enjoyed himself

Ah now, that's an unfair post, in my opinion, no need.

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Michael Weston

goochy wrote:
    Read farcys interview with mail today. Says he knows some people want him to shut up about his kids but ' their mine and i love them and they sometimes say funny things ' what a self absorbed a hole he is. It's a gud job he found an ugly wife to marry eventually as can't see him being someone who was 1 of the lads and enjoyed himself
    Ah that's a bit much dude !

• Registered Users Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Goochy is one of the lads and will be till the day he dies:rolleyes:

Has boards gone all PC ? Can I not have an opinion on jenny?
    think you guys are on wrong forum.this is mostly darcy haters! Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 19,510 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Has boards gone all PC ? Can I not have an opinion on jenny?
    think you guys are on wrong forum.this is mostly darcy haters! Lol

No it hasn't, but, in my opinion, that post was outside the boundaries .

This is not a D'Arcy hating thread, it's a thread which evaluates the radio programme from a listeners point of view.

No need to bring those kind of personals into it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

Goochy, Tell us how you really feel.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,468 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Just listened to Callans Kicks from Saturday. Absolutely hilarious again. I think Oliver's parody is the only reason I want Ray to stay in the public eye.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭PeterTheEighth

Just listened to Callans Kicks from Saturday. Absolutely hilarious again. I think Oliver's parody is the only reason I want Ray to stay in the public eye.

Yeah heard that. Excellent again. Though the stuff does write itself really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

So on his days off Ray uses his staff carpark and canteen, the same canteen he had a complaint about in his first show. Scabby git probably wouldn't buy her anything at the Aviva.

4th word from his gob today is his daughters name.😈

you beat me to it about canteen ! hes already boring his little one to death ! poor child !.

ThisRegard wrote: »
    So on his days off Ray uses his staff carpark and canteen, the same canteen he had a complaint about in his first show. Scabby git probably wouldn't buy her anything at the Aviva.

Hungry fooker was complaining about the price of the soup. Good to see the perks he has. Does he pay BIK on them?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭Ten Pin

"Do RTE pay any cost of renovation"

RTE couldn't afford it after employing RD

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Terminal cancer. Lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

4th word from his gob today is his daughters name.😈

And he kept mentioning her name!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭PeterTheEighth

"And when you found out your husband's illness was terminal, how did you feel?"

This must be THE most asked question in RTE.

• Advertisement

"And when you found out your husband's illness was terminal, how did you feel?"

This must be THE most asked question in RTE.

How tall was he ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement