Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ray D'arcy on RTE Radio 1 **Mod Warning post 1, 1263, 1610**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

Jays 20 min on what people call they're ma and da outside of D4 .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

This Williams asshole again, decrying the gangland culture from which he makes a living out of, and on which he has another TV show about tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭BarryD

ThisRegard wrote: »
    This Williams asshole again, decrying the gangland culture from which he makes a living out of, and on which he has another TV show about tonight.

Indeed, more tabloid crap from yer man.. just hit the OFF button. More suited to the Duffy show.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Ah Jaysus. Not Paul Williams again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭BarryD

onlyme! wrote: »
    RD on tv looks quite gaunt to me ...is he dying of cancer? he says hopefully!

That's a terrible thing to say :(

Maybe he's just fit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82,340 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

So they are unemployed but own garages?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

So they are unemployed but own garages?

That reply of Williams was infuriating! Not to mention, unconvincing. He kept trying to bluff when Dave asked him why CAB don't do anything to arrest these guys driving around in flash cars. He proceeded to talk about Veronica
    Guerin's mother and how happy she was that CAB was Veronica's legacy. Fair dues to Dave, who could see Williams was waffling - he reminded Williams of the original question. Of course, 'he who knows all' could not enlighten Dave as to how these guys can flaunt their ill-gotten goods. Reminds me of the days before Veronica Guerin was murdered when you could drive past an ostentatious mansion and have someone inform you that a drug dealer owned it!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 82,340 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

brooke 2 wrote: »
    That reply of Williams was infuriating! Not to mention, unconvincing. He kept trying to bluff when Dave asked him why CAB don't do anything to arrest these guys driving around in flash cars.

Exactly, if they are driving around in a flash car owned by a garage then the simplistic link would be that they are then an employee of the garage, what else could be the explanation? If they are an employee of the garage why are they registered as unemployed and collecting social welfare, would that not be fraud they are committing? Basic simple checks like this makes everyday life difficult for these people to flaunt wealth albeit not in their name wealth, existing legislation covers all this.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭goochy

how did Ray get on with reeva steenkamp mother on tv show ?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,052 ✭✭✭✭neris

Jays 20 min on what people call they're ma and da outside of D4 .

And Ray wasnt even in today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭djemba djemba

Is jenny off every time ray is off. Would ray the family man not have taken last week off when the schools were on midterm break.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Is jenny off every time ray is off. Would ray the family man not have taken last week off when the schools were on midterm break.

Too expensive to get away. Gone this week 50%cheaper :):)

FFS dave lay off the coke !

im leaning back listening to this barage.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,052 ✭✭✭✭neris

shes there today. or else dave has his own jenny

least she's stopped him talking at 90mph.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

D'Arcy at home with his feet up while Jenny has to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭PeterTheEighth

I dont know whether it constitutes a holiday for D'Arcy, Jenny and Will, or the audience.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Don't know. Dave Fanning. Not listening to him. Over

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

goochy wrote: »
    how did Ray get on with reeva steenkamp mother on tv show ?

I happened to catch the repeat show the other night and only saw her interview. Credit to Ray, he did a good job of the interview. He just let her speak and tell her story.

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭vince

Why is it anytime I think to tune in. Dave Fanning is on .......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Well i just happened to turn over to RTE1 during half-time & lo & behold i see himself waving his arms on O.T. during the 5k run i assume was on last Sun,

If i only waited a few secs more, i would have been saved that, serves me right for channel hopping:(

Btw did anyone catch after 4. Katherine Thomas do maths!
    Jenny say they had an exclusive from the OT prog, i heard a clip from Katherine Thomas mention the before & after on the scales, maybe they had the wrong clip or something, afaik it was 20st 7 -> 19st 13, the next thing i heard KT say that the person lost 2st...? Cue awkward silence & Jenny say... i think he lost 8lbs & awkward ad break :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭tampopo

Well i just happened to turn over to RTE1 during half-time & lo & behold i see himself waving his arms on O.T. during the 5k run i assume was on last Sun,

If i only waited a few secs more, i would have been saved that, serves me right for channel hopping:(

Btw did anyone catch after 4. Katherine Thomas do maths!
    Jenny say they had an exclusive from the OT prog, i heard a clip from Katherine Thomas mention the before & after on the scales, maybe they had the wrong clip or something, afaik it was 20st 7 -> 19st 13, the next thing i heard KT say that the person lost 2st...? Cue awkward silence & Jenny say... i think he lost 8lbs & awkward ad break :rolleyes:

Didn't hear it but the best reason to go metric. All this 'stones' business is laughable.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

tampopo wrote: »
    Didn't hear it but the best reason to go metric. All this 'stones' business is laughable.

Also, i read somewhere that yer man above John who couldn't lose weight was on with Ray & he found out on his radio show that the only thing he didn't want to lose was his Restaurant afaik got repossesed, cue sympathy smirks from Ray :(

Terrible interview by Dave. Keeps interrupting and badgering the guest, it's worse than being interviewed by D'Arcy.

Terrible interview by Dave. Keeps interrupting and badgering the guest, it's worse than being interviewed by D'Arcy.

Peter, I've just heard the bad news about Mary Hannafin. My commiserations.

sligojoek wrote: »
    Peter, I've just heard the bad news about Mary Hannafin. My commiserations.

Hey Joe, yeah the Fianna Fail heads must be absolutely fuming. Cormac Devlin surely would have got in if they had run him as the one SELECTED candidate. What she did was the most selfish act. I mean she doesnt need the money with the big state pension she's on, and she's got the option to retire, but Devlin has to slog it out for another five years to get another change.

Hey Joe, yeah the Fianna Fail heads must be absolutely fuming. Cormac Devlin surely would have got in if they had run him as the one SELECTED candidate. What she did was the most selfish act. I mean she doesnt need the money with the big state pension she's on, and she's got the option to retire, but Devlin has to slog it out for another five years to get another change.
    Maybe Mickey Martin will elevate her to the Seanad.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,248 ✭✭✭nc6000

sligojoek wrote: »
    Maybe Mickey Martin will elevate her to the Seanad.

I don't think so, wasn't he the one trying to keep her from running at all for FF.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,223 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

I'd say Ray is fuming with both Healy Raes set to get in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

LOL that you think it'll be 5 years before the next election. :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement