Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ray D'arcy on RTE Radio 1 **Mod Warning post 1, 1263, 1610**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,357 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

I'd say Ray is fuming with both Healy Raes set to get in.

Off topic but I'm staying away from most of the election threads so I'll stick it here.
    Brilliant comment from one of the guests on R1 last night: "A guy in a peaked cap and his brother will now be the biggest party in Kerry" ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 3,223 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

Off topic but I'm staying away from most of the election threads so I'll stick it here.
    Brilliant comment from one of the guests on R1 last night: "A guy in a peaked cap and his brother will now be the biggest party in Kerry" ðŸ˜

They dont care and rightly so, just give 2 fingers to some of them prigs in RTE.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,413 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

They dont care and rightly so, just give 2 fingers to some of them prigs in RTE.

Wonderful attitude there Al, eh.... good man.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭PeterTheEighth

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    LOL that you think it'll be 5 years before the next election. :pac:

True enough. The way they are all talking today none of the left want to be in control for fear of becoming unpopular, and none of the main parties will work with each other, so it will certainly be difficult.

On the Lineline for the week, the main story that stuck me as having potential would have been this one.

Boy (12) dies after pony pulling trap he was riding on 'bolted' and collided with truck

I'd say Duffy will be all over this.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭PeterTheEighth

Another possible story that would fit right up Joe's alley was the treatment of Lucinda Creighton when she arrived at the poll centre today. Apparently she had her daughter with her, but was mercilessly abused from the Shinners, and we all know how Joe hates the Shinners.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Why are you talking about Liveline on the Ray Darcy thread?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭BarryD

Another possible story that would fit right up Joe's alley was the treatment of Lucinda Creighton when she arrived at the poll centre today. Apparently she had her daughter with her, but was mercilessly abused from the Shinners, and we all know how Joe hates the Shinners.

Poor Lucinda! But I had to laugh at Gerry Adams on the news at one today, complaining about the level of vitriol poured on Sinn Feín during the campaign!!!!!!!!!! They've got some neck.

Wonderful attitude there Al, eh.... good man.

Some of the RTE crowd speak down to these guys thinking (without saying) that they are fools. Who are the fools now with the 2 of them elected.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭BarryD

Some of the RTE crowd speak down to these guys thinking (without saying) that they are fools. Who are the fools now with the 2 of them elected.:D

Yeah, but can you picture a Dail made up of 'Healy Rae' type TDs?? If every constituency went down that road, it'd be a sore sight for eyes!

Of course, the Healy Raes are simply Fianna Fáil wearing a different cap, so no real change there :)

Depends on your attitude Al.

As has been said, these lads are feudal feral candidates,who have no interest in the national stage, only concentrate on their own feudal patch.

Now you can shunt all the bullscrap you like at me, but the FACTS remain.

These two lads are only concerned in building a dynasty for themselves on the backs of fools who ,and I use this term advisedly, who do not see the big picture.

Not everybody in this country is so parochial ,big man.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

I'd say Ray is fuming with both Healy Raes set to get in.

Oh great, another 'Raey' of sunshine :(

What's with Ray, he moaned when asked to play more on Frank Kelly, Jees other radio stations had a chat inc The Last Word, Anton had Pauline McGlynn, so did Daithi & Maura i was told.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭goochy

Ray said something about how he was going to be a doctor and that he should have !! assume he meant psychiatrist ?? don't think he'd earn his money so easily.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,419 ✭✭✭cowboyBuilder

YES RAY
    you have CHILDREN !!!

we get it ...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

reich furher darcy telling us how to run the country now.

muppet.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Shut up Ray. Just shut up.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

I said it before. Has anyone ever seen Ray and Declan Lynch ib the same room?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

Good man ray.don't ever change no matter how bad you get.

Paddy Joe Hill. I'll stay tuned for that. I met him a few times and read his auto-bio last year.

Text: Ray, tell people not to bet.

Yeah. That'll stop them alright.

How does it make you feel?

Is that a stock RTE question?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Claude Burgundy

Paddy offered up his favourite info.................his height..............Ray got a semi

The "how did you feel" fairy just came again !

Can I ask you how you felt? Again.

Snap!

sligojoek wrote: »
    Paddy Joe Hill. I'll stay tuned for that. I met him a few times and read his auto-bio last year.

A good read ??

Yeah. It's all in his own words. Things got worse when he got out. He couldn't bond with his children at all. I used to meet him backstage at Pogues gigs over the years. He'd always sit down and have a chat.

One thing I found was he was never bitter towards the prison officers or the english people in general.

sligojoek wrote: »
    Yeah. It's all in his own words. Things got worse when he got out. He couldn't bond with his children at all. I used to meet him backstage at Pogues gigs over the years. He'd always sit down and have a chat.

One thing I found was he was never bitter towards the prison officers or the english people in general.

I hear that, the prison staff seemed to treat them well overall.

Hooch = orange juice, water, sugar & bread................leave it beside heat and watch it ferment !!!

Don't ask how i know:cool:

Depends on your attitude Al.

As has been said, these lads are feudal feral candidates,who have no interest in the national stage, only concentrate on their own feudal patch.

Now you can shunt all the bullscrap you like at me, but the FACTS remain.

These two lads are only concerned in building a dynasty for themselves on the backs of fools who ,and I use this term advisedly, who do not see the big picture.

Not everybody in this country is so parochial ,big man.

Fair enough, but the boys themselves ain't the fools like some presenters think.

• Advertisement

Fair enough, but the boys themselves ain't the fools like some presenters think.

Indeed they are not.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement