Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ray D'arcy on RTE Radio 1 **Mod Warning post 1, 1263, 1610**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭TheHomeService

Has Emily a dad?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,502 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Has Emily a dad?

Sure why ask an obvious question?

Doesn't fit in with Ray agenda.

Hows it a good stream of money for NAMA, when its the Gov/taxpayers paying for it.

"They should just build houses and give me a free one".

Time this woman got real.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭BarryD

Ah come on, Erica is not only turning up her nose at accommodation in Donegal but Balbriggan is also too far away and neither does she want a modern timber framed house built for the purpose. You'd be sympathetic to her situation, but she needs to get a grip and cut her cloth to suit her measure.

• Advertisement

The Government is providing her with accommodation at great cost, yet she thinks they owe her a house.

Entitlement in Ireland, eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

BarryD wrote: »
    neither does she want a modern timber framed house built for the purpose.

I'm not listening, but did she say she didn't want a house because it was timber framed?

ThisRegard wrote: »
    I'm not listening, but did she say she didn't want a house because it was timber framed?

She doesn't like the idea of 'modular' housing - not good enough.

If Erica ever reads this.. we live a good bit further from Dublin than is often convenient. But we live here because that was the reality of what we could afford. And that's what she needs to do, life is not always a cake walk.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Claude Burgundy

If Erica ever reads this.. we live a good bit further from Dublin than is often convenient. But we live here because that was the reality of what we could afford. And that's what she needs to do, life is not always a cake walk.

That's my thinking, the world isn't perfect and you do what needs doing.

• Advertisement

This lady's argument is a bit exposed - she wants a complete 're evaluation' of women's lives - a life without any need for reliance on the male, a world of 'single' women, like Erica above I guess. But then says she has no idea how this will work out for her daughters. Sometimes it seems that the feminism movement actually works against the best interests of women??

This lady's argument is a bit exposed - she wants a complete 're evaluation' of women's lives - a life without any need for reliance on the male, a world of 'single' women, like Erica above I guess. But then says she has no idea how this will work out for her daughters. Sometimes it seems that the feminism movement actually works against the best interests of women??

Burning bra = saggy boobs !

This lady has the same rights and entitlements as every other citizen in the country. She is being accommodated as best the state can provide at the present. What else can be done and why would she get extra rights above others?

I had a smidgen of sympathy until she started on about her protest on Sunday at the 1916 commemorations. Not the time or place.

I had a smidgen of sympathy until she started on about her protest on Sunday at the 1916 commemorations. Not the time or place.

Ah no doubt the water protester gob$hites will turn up as well !

Ah no doubt the water protester gob$hites will turn up as well !

I would hope that people would respect the ceremonies for what they are and not hijack them for every gripe going. People got their chance in the General Election.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

I would hope that people would respect the ceremonies for what they are and not hijack them for every gripe going. People got their chance in the General Election.

Yeah, but the thing is that the GE was 4 weeks ago and Paul Murphy has been forgotten about by the meeja. The "neo-fascist, imperialist, fee masons" who control the meeja are concentrating on totally banal matters like forming a new government to run the country and terror attacks in Europe.

So Paul will need his bit of attention to keep himself going and will come along with the cabal and make sure his noggin gets on 6-1 news or the 9 o'clock news just to let us know he's still there. All for the common man of course, nothing to do with upping his profile to make sure he gets re-elected.

Sigh.

Red Kev wrote: »
    Yeah, but the thing is that the GE was 4 weeks ago and Paul Murphy has been forgotten about by the meeja. The "neo-fascist, imperialist, fee masons" who control the meeja are concentrating on totally banal matters like forming a new government to run the country and terror attacks in Europe.

So Paul will need his bit of attention to keep himself going and will come along with the cabal and make sure his noggin gets on 6-1 news or the 9 o'clock news just to let us know he's still there. All for the common man of course, nothing to do with upping his profile to make sure he gets re-elected.

Sigh.

A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do, that's Paul's lot. Up the revolution and what better day to raise the flag, eh? :)

Up The Revolution, yeah, as long as no-one asks me to join the Government and have to make decisions.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,357 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Only catching up with the programme now. Does anyone else think that the interview with the woman was totally rehearsed? Especially all those number questions at the start?

I'm only getting the 'Through The Night' repeat so maybe something was explained before or after the segment.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

lads i think im misanphonic.

i hear rays voice and want to punch him.

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82,341 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Whoy did I know Ray would be the type of person to own an Eye Phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

Whoy did I know Ray would be the type of person to own an Eye Phone.
    are there really Apps that you cant turn off and anyone can find out where you are or is he doing it ar$eways

• Registered Users Posts: 82,341 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

are there really Apps that you cant turn off and anyone can find out where you are or is he doing it ar$eways

You can turn anything on or off once Apple lets you :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,052 ✭✭✭✭neris

ray talking about a woman who married a rock. as opposed to mrs darcy who married a dry turd

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

Can he not eat the 22.5 hours per day that he is not working?

Well you didn't expect Ray to have an Android..............Marshmallow, lillipop, kitkat.........................sugar is evil !!

Mattress Mick.................wow he gets all the big interviews:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

"Wouldn't that be mad? Seeing yourself on the big screen"

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Misery section

• Advertisement

sligojoek wrote: »
    Misery section

15:00 to 16:30 Monday to Friday ?

This discussion has been closed.