Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ray D'arcy on RTE Radio 1 **Mod Warning post 1, 1263, 1610**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭TheHomeService

sligojoek wrote: »
    Misery section

I'm waiting for Darcy to ask an inappropriate question.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭TheHomeService

15:00 to 16:30 Monday to Friday ?

13.45 - 16.30 Daily!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Wasn't Dignitas done just a couple of weeks ago or was that a different show, could have sworn he had a wife on very recently

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

He has someone with a dead relative on nearly every day

• Registered Users Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭jooksavage

Jesus, it's been a few months since I've tuned into D'arcys show. I know he became a bit of a miseryguts ages ago but now he sounds positively depressed. Or indifferent.

"Yeah. Right. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. *Sigh* Right"

Way worse than I recall the last time I heard him. At this rate, by the summer his show will consist of 90 minutes of pitiful weeping down the mic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

are there really Apps that you cant turn off and anyone can find out where you are or is he doing it ar$eways

I briefly heard the show today & some y'day, after a while. I texted into Ray, you can probably get an app for that, to turn it off, as someone said trust Ray to have a iphone & doesnt' know how ti work it out, maybe too many buttons :rolleyes:
    neris wrote: »
    ray talking about a woman who married a rock. as opposed to mrs darcy who married a dry turd

I remembe seeing yer wan Tracey Emin's installation, looks like my room at the w/end!

Who was the girl at the end of y'day's show, she was doing something with microwave drinks? afaik she was from Wexford & living in the US,

But Ray being Ray, asked her how she made her money on Youtube, but i had to laff at the reply given back by the girl as she said "Yeah i heard you talking about this before, to someone, on how much they earn :p"

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Being honest, I'm pretty sure the majority of people with iPhones don't know how to disable stuff on them, I mean, surely that's the only explanation for the prevalence of "Sent from my iPhone!" email signatures... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Who was the girl at the end of y'day's show, she was doing something with microwave drinks? afaik she was from Wexford & living in the US,

But Ray being Ray, asked her how she made her money on Youtube, but i had to laff at the reply given back by the girl as she said "Yeah i heard you talking about this before, to someone, on how much they earn :p"

She reminded me of Alan Partridge and his "kettle cuisine" when he was billeted in the Linton Travel Tavern.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

D'Arcy is money mad

• Registered Users Posts: 82,341 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Every time Rob says "You know" take a shot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Claude Burgundy

As a manic depressive ( bi polar ) and i say aggression and anger are a major part of depression.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,248 ✭✭✭nc6000

I'm surprised he isn't on holidays.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

nc6000 wrote: »
    I'm surprised he isn't on holidays.

There's always next week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭BarryD

Has Ray just read out and commented on that email re the museum being closed - twice?? Sometimes people read out messages a second time but realise as they do it. Has he no attention span?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,357 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

"Today was lovely!! Wasn't today lovely?? Well...it wasn't lovely."

How the HELL did he get a broadcasting job?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

And tonight on the ray darcy show ray interviews winning cheltenham jockey.... hmmmm. Hi ray will you tell him how pissy you were sulking and being so rude to race presenters? Or how about that time where you put an ad on so one race they only got coversge on air after the third jump? Your a wanker.that is all

• Registered Users Posts: 16,965 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

D'Arcy is working today.

I'm shocked.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

making the rising sound boring

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 794 ✭✭✭TheHillOfDoom

I'm utterly all 1916'd out.

How the **** do you open your torso?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭PeterTheEighth

I'm presuming this is Ray's way of telling us that he didnt particularly like Colm Wilkinson's rendition last nite?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

I haven't listened to this dope in yonks. What a muppet,alergic to a tv programme WTF. He makes the dentist an exciting prospect. Taking money for depressing people. !!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,413 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

I haven't listened to this dope in yonks. What a muppet,alergic to a tv programme WTF. He makes the dentist an exciting prospect. Taking money for depressing people. !!

Had enuff,he says, the soon is shining.

Where did that accent come from.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

They went killed :(. How did they get dead so Mr.Knowfookall

StillorgIN. and stuff.

D4 Dort accent alert from Stilloergin!!

D4 Dort accent alert from Stilloergin!!

pain in da hole alert. and stuff. ya. ya.

StillorgIN. and stuff.

:D

Beat me to it,but you forgot the OERGIN in Stilloergin

Most important .

she's a good singer though and stuff. send her to the eurovision and stuff ya ya.

• Advertisement

:D

Beat me to it,but you forgot the OERGIN in Stilloergin

Most important .

If you were 'rale' posh you wouldn't need the 'oer'. 'Or' is sufficicent to induce such pronunciation.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement