Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ray D'arcy on RTE Radio 1 **Mod Warning post 1, 1263, 1610**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭goochy

John ? U mean John Murray?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭PeterTheEighth

It was in really poor taste to get that poor woman on today, after burying her husband 3 weeks ago, then keep saying, "and you're a widow with 5 young kids", till she cracked.

She has SEVEN kids Joe. That's why they were trying to get her a nine seater from VW. That's why I cant understand, that if she KNEW that her husband has stopped breathing during his sleep before and wouldnt get it checked out, surely she should have forced him to go ....even for selfish reasons, so that she wouldnt be left in the situation that she is now, looking after seven kids on her own.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,419 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

goochy wrote: »
    John ? U mean John Murray?

Apologies yes, John Murray

Competent broadcaster but totally miscast in the 9-10 slot R1.

In my opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭BarryD

Rosemary at her age doesn't really care what she says - Ray getting nervous!!

One positive thing - Ray seems to have finally learnt his new email address :) It did take a year or so but there you go.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭CarrickMcJoe

BarryD wrote: »
    Rosemary at her age doesn't really care what she says - Ray getting nervous!!

One positive thing - Ray seems to have finally learnt his new email address :) It did take a year or so but there you go.

Ray definitely was nervous, her cut her off when she was about to divulge all about Clarkeson.

• Advertisement

Rosemary has never come across as very nice , think husband got away lightly !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭mrsdewinter

God, this is boring. Joe has real people talking about their real experiences of Console; Ray offers us his non-expert opinion. Great.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

It's 4 metres High, Ray, not 4 metres long.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

But he killed a cat.

But he killed a cat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭CarrickMcJoe

jimmynokia wrote: »
    But he killed a cat.

But Gerri Mae loved that cat!

Jenny's horse was a bit harder to mow down...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Cue Ray's excuse to play Mundy...

Epic joke fail from ray there. Saying the sun always shines on tv.. Your on radio ray..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

Jesus Ray is so condescending to that lovely eloquent woman
    He is zoning in on her sex life and where she grew up

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭liam7831

How ya, any free houses going ?

She really annoys me . Everything's society's fault.

Jeez he is a nosey twat. How much are you on... Nothing like you ray, that's for sure.

Yet another one of these people who think they're going to change the world by parking their arse on a seat in the Seanad :rolleyes:

It's public money hardly nosey. 65 k for that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭BarryD

Did drink, drugs and teenage pregnancy as a child and now making a career out of advising others on it. I suppose it's a logical career choice?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭PeterTheEighth

Giving out about "a certain Tallaght Fine Gael elected MEP" who told her that she should see if her family could allow her and her child to stay with them, or get a house extension to make room. But no, that wouldnt do, cos she has an entitlement to a house paid for by the state.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,419 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Giving out about "a certain Tallaght Fine Gael elected MEP" who told her that she should see if her family could allow her and her child to stay with them, or get a house extension to make room. But no, that wouldnt do, cos she has an entitlement to a house paid for by the state.

That's the way things seem to be going these days Payther.

Middle Ireland horsing up to keep career leeches nicely plump with taxpayers blood.

Ya shur aren't they entitled to these houses, it's their human rights. I'm just outraged that they have to wait to get their free house

• Registered Users Posts: 10,359 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Been tied up so only catching up on the replay...
    Does 'anti gambling' Ray really want Germany to win the Euros so he can get his €100 from the sweepstake??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

have to say i fancied the arse off caroline ahern.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭TheHomeService

"Ar dheis de go raibh an anam" or "we'll never see her likes again" says Ray!!!!!!!!!!

"Ar dheis de go raibh an anam" or "we'll never see her likes again" says Ray!!!!!!!!!!
    He hasn't a clue.

He had to play one clip of two and he played the wrong one.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

i know its a one joke routine but this always cracks me up.

:D

How exactly does this tie in with Ray's devout atheism? :confused:

• Advertisement

How exactly does this tie in with Ray's devout atheism? :confused:
    He didn't say it himself. He was trying to read out a text and made a dog's ar$e of it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement