Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ray D'arcy on RTE Radio 1 **Mod Warning post 1, 1263, 1610**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

Woman falls asleep on Luas shocker

De 2-17 Ray D'Arcy Workday Calculator :

Workdays in 2-17 to date so to speak:
    Ray Shows: 3
    No Show Shows: 0
    Kathryn (the other half of the other half) Shows: 4
    AN Udder Shows: 0

**up to and including 11 Jan 2016

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

I turned him off at 3:01. I never listen to him if I've any choice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭PeterTheNinth

"Then you have people like Erica Fleming who need a home".

You have people like Erica Fleming who want a f**king palace near the kids school, and close to the shops.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭Right2Write

You have people like Erica Fleming who want a f**king palace near the kids school, and close to the shops.

Indeed, if you are raised in many parts of Dublin now and aspire to live in a home near to your family, the only route is to throw yourself onto the social housing list and let the local authority fix you up eventually.

Wanna pay your way and save to buy your own gaff near the relatives. Feck off to the outer rings of the commuter belt.

• Advertisement

I think Ray must have missed this article on one of his months off.

erica.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 33,511 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Why let facts get in the way though?

NIMAN wrote: »
    Why let facts get in the way though?

She had a bit spat will Bill Tormey before the Christmas as well.

http://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/politician-bill-tormey-rows-back-11733933

I've no idea what her motivations are, but she has aligned herself with the hard left. Maybe she reckons that if she DOES actually take the free house she will lose her platform. I do feel sorry for her daughter though, she was included in the "Living In A Hotel" program that they put out on telly, and she has been used as a pawn in Erica's game.

Ray is on RTE1 with Tommy Tiernan now.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,023 ✭✭✭✭Joe_ Public

The wife doesn't work with him anymore? Since when?

Will tommy go for it and ask the salary question?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

The wife doesn't work with him anymore? Since when?

Will tommy go for it and ask the salary question?

She hasn't been part of the execrable Friday Mailbag slot for a while, so I reckon she's been gone a few months.

She hasn't been part of the execrable Friday Mailbag slot for a while, so I reckon she's been gone a few months.

Haven't heard Will piping up with his "witty" observations either. I wonder what's happening? Are RTE still paying the missus?

Haven't heard Will piping up with his "witty" observations either. I wonder what's happening? Are RTE still paying the missus?
    Will did a voiceover for a documentary over xmas. I can't remember whar it was about.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,023 ✭✭✭✭Joe_ Public

Am certain she is. Saw a link somewhere recently, maybe on here, in which she'd posted the view from her desk in the radio centre on twitter because that's what hard working people do all day apparently, apart from posting on here obviously ;)

I wonder if all this has something to do with the recent BAI decision against him and rte trying to tighten up the ship around him.

So Dylan was born a girl? It would be helpful if they told us Dylan's original gender or would that be too politically incorrect? :rolleyes:

The serenity prayer. I wouldn't know anything about that.

Then he quotes a line from it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭Right2Write

So, her daughter comes to her as a 13yr old and says she has been reading internet forums and she's a boy, not a girl.

So, her mother goes and Googles some article and decides this is it.

And off they go on their journey.

Am I missing something? If parents are relying on the internet for important decisions like this, the world has gone mad.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Second 'w' in Swanwick is silent Ray.

The interview was going so well for Ray until he was reminded that we were raised in the Christian tradition and then he got all defensive and bolshy with her. Moron.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

sligojoek wrote: »
    Ray is on RTE1 with Tommy Tiernan now.

So now we have Tubers,D'Arcy and now Tiernan raiding the RTE canteen for guests. Turned it off immediately the thick came on.

• Advertisement

So now we have Tubers,D'Arcy and now Tiernan raiding the RTE canteen for guests. Turned it off immediately the thick came on.

Did you see the letter to the Irish Times earlier in the week about this?

Should be here
    http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057672041/781/#post102232840

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Did you see the letter to the Irish Times earlier in the week about this?

Should be here
    http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057672041/781/#post102232840

Yep was on Adolf Duffys or farcys forum..pathetic stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,404 ✭✭✭goochy

Did anyone hear last week , a listener phoned in - can't remember what about - all going well then she mentions about the ' Christian way ' / helping people - ray of course can't let it go and has to say it's not specific to Christians. Wish the listener had told him off or hung up when he said that !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

Ray is a gom but unfortunately we're bigger Goms for listening to his bs.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,423 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Ray is a gom but unfortunately we're bigger Goms for listening to his bs.

Couldn't argue with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,250 ✭✭✭nc6000

I see Jenny is no longer working on the show. He said so when he was interviewed on the Tommy Tiernan Show.

I ironically started watching the Tommy Tiernan Show on catch-up last night rather than watch the Ray D'arcy Show only to find D'arcy was his first guest. :rolleyes:

Ray claiming there's no such thing as blue Monday. I suppose if i had his salary and office hours I wouldn't believe in it either

• Registered Users Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

Radio off after that hilarious Trump item and I thought Lavhline was bad.

Mention of the Irish Times. Bingo.

• Advertisement

Good man Ray.. First BAI Investigation of the new year.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement