Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ray D'arcy on RTE Radio 1 **Mod Warning post 1, 1263, 1610**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

This one just wants to ban everything. Ban here !

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Wish she'd stop saying "ya, ya, ya, ya" don't know who she is but she's one mixed up human. She likes generalising

• Registered Users Posts: 3,026 ✭✭✭Call me Al

Who is she?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,026 ✭✭✭Call me Al

Is ok. I see it's Jack Jones

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭djemba djemba

I enjoyed your ones opinion on operation transformation

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭lambayire

Ray's fascination with the breast feeding is just odd.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,724 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

The trouble being of course that Ireland is so full of judgemental dinosaurs thinking they are sticking their oversized noses in by way of some manner of divine right.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

The trouble being of course that Ireland is so full of judgemental dinosaurs thinking they are sticking their oversized noses in by way of some manner of divine right.

Literally.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,349 ✭✭✭Jimmy Garlic

This woman is the 'Nanny State Inc' - she writes/ lectures on health and comes schooled from the dysfunctional Dept of Health background. Talk about self reinforcement of views. Her job, salary and pension are/ were all based on 'Health Promotion', so hardly surprising that she thinks that people who drink/ smoke themselves into an early grave bear little or no responsibility for themselves. She's all for tax and regulation........

The only "solution" her type ever has is collective punishment via punitive taxation. That's the bottom line for them always as they do things "for our own good".

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Irish Times mention at 4 mins.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭Jan_de_Bakker

Did Barack Obama need to be re-inaugurated in 2013 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

500k a year people:rolleyes:

Did Barack Obama need to be re-inaugurated in 2013 ?

Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

AHA the bitterness is great poor old ray you clown go and have a bowl of porridge

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

excellent Ray i feel excellent

• Registered Users Posts: 82,364 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Great listening to the democracy deniers in RTÉ having to eat a large slice of humble pie today.

poor old 8th cousin Henry, his bit of fame over now .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭PeterTheNinth

poor old 8th cousin Henry, his bit of fame over now .

One of the worst elements of the irish personality, the need to be friends with the famous foreigner, since people would otherwise have no reason to give you the time of day.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Henry was on de telly with Daithi and Maura up to 4.00. Didn't hear what he was on about as the vol was down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭lawlolawl

Ray is trying to be jokey about Trump but is obviously seething underneath it all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,154 ✭✭✭mountain

it sounds like ray and friends are in the studio describing what's happening on television....

The slapped face on h clinton would pay for camera on her fully today

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭TheHomeService

One of the worst elements of the irish personality, the need to be friends with the famous foreigner, since people would otherwise have no reason to give you the time of day.

I remember Obama's second inauguration, and Henry Healy was touring the radio studios afterwards. Someone asked him how close to the stage he was, only for Healy to say that he arrived late, so was at the back.

Obviously Healy treated the inauguration of POTUS as if it was a pub quiz, even though he has milked his relationship with Obama for all it was worth.

Obviously Healy treated the inauguration of POTUS as if it was a pub quiz, even though he has milked his relationship with Obama for all it was worth.

Henry had booked the flight over to celebrate with the Democrats last year, on the day after the election, but cancelled the flight cos she lost. And was then doing the same tour, giving out about how he couldn't now go over and celebrate. :D

Lol choir all dressed like val doonican

Ray, on the phone to the kids explaining that it's the end of the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,023 ✭✭✭✭Joe_ Public

I passed through Moneygall there a little while back. There's hardly anything left in the village now, Obama cafe is shut down, all the shops are gone bar one and the place is a virtual ghost town. All that's left is Little Lord Henry and his shiny big monstrosity up by the motorway.There was only so much milk to go around I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭djemba djemba

I guess Henry Healy will be on the tv show this Saturday. Clinging on to any last bit of fame he can get.

There's at least one more Obama visit anyway, so he shouldn't lose all hope.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,349 ✭✭✭Jimmy Garlic

I passed through Moneygall there a little while back. There's hardly anything left in the village now, Obama cafe is shut down, all the shops are gone bar one and the place is a virtual ghost town. All that's left is Little Lord Henry and his shiny big monstrosity up by the motorway.There was only so much milk to go around I suppose.

There is no meaningful substance whatsoever to the embarrassing diddly Oirish cringe that briefly turned a village into a cheap theme park. One fella milked his tenuous link to Obama for all it was worth and he got all the cream. I passed through Moneygall myself last summer out of curiosity. The place is stone dead, a ghost town as you say, all that was missing was the tumbleweed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement