Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ray D'arcy on RTE Radio 1 **Mod Warning post 1, 1263, 1610**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭TheHomeService

Ray's sister has a daughter called Darcy. Seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Surprised he didn't ask her did she breastfeed

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Big C

this expert is wrong, no such thing as final stages of MS. you won't die from MS. Other problems will but not MS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭Right2Write

Great woman this and a great friend to that lady.

Will Ray shoehorn a reference to his playlist into this?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭PeterTheNinth

Mr Motivator: "Why do you keep looking up at the clock?"

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Mr Motivator: "Why do you keep looking up at the clock?"

lol

With all Mr Motivator's 'ou ou ou ah ah ou ah ah ah ou ou ah oh ah' Ray knows if the big hand on the clock moves 3 times he'll be ready for blastoff so to speak. I did hear him say stop...it sounded like he was having a hologram ;-)

The old fridge v press/cupboard subject again.

Now, the slow sets.

Come up with something new, Ray

sligojoek wrote: »
    The old fridge v press/cupboard subject again.

Now, the slow sets.

Come up with something new, Ray

I gave up listening today when the godfosaken purple hat resurrected itself. As I dosed off at one stage I thought I heard the Gypsy Kings on the slow set list.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,404 ✭✭✭goochy

That bloody woman with the missing hat , don't know who is worst woman or Ray .

Not a fan of Jason byrne but he was slagging off Ray saying women must have ran away from him on slow sets of through the barricades was on and he was talking about the lyrics - he muttered something like no.

• Advertisement

Dear Ray, I have a bee in my bonnet. I've lost the bee and my bonnet...can you help me find it.

Just to be different, Darcy hasn't mentioned Jenny, Tom and Kaaaaate by name yet today. He has, however, name checked the whole Will Hanafin family.

Mena Mitty wrote: »
    Dear Ray, I have a bee in my bonnet. I've lost the bee and my bonnet...can you help me find it.

There are ribbons on it and it would be great if I had it for the Easter parade.

Is the man not hugely embarrassed? This doesn't happen to any other presenter in RTE? I mean even Ronan Collins can handle the mixing desk at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,366 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

There must be sensors on all his lights at home. Otherwise he'd never be able to switch them on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Mysterypunter

Yamanoto wrote: »
    The goon even expounded on this guff further, saying "I wonder if there's ever been a player with the same first name as his club"
    Tell him Wolfgang Wolf, played for and managed Wolfsburg

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

"Some of the songs come from my brain".

He has a great way with words.....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

fuks sake darcy you have ONE job.

and ya cant even get that right.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭liam7831

Paul Weller

€500,000 a year folks :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

well least i learned something today.

Enda's earpiece was to translate what wallace was saying.

or something.

Keep your phone in your pocket, Ray, and your daughter won't be trying to get into it.

If any of my children tried to get into my phone, they wouldn't do it a second time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭djemba djemba

sligojoek wrote: »
    Keep your phone in your pocket, Ray, and your daughter won't be trying to get into it.

If any of my children tried to get into my phone, they wouldn't do it a second time.

I love that when he goes, she probably has a future in cyber security...no Ray she is doing the complete opposite and hacking into your phone

did I hear ray saying something like he was told he had a mathematical brain so couldn't appreciate poetry ??

goochy wrote: »
    did I hear ray saying something like he was told he had a mathematical brain so couldn't appreciate poetry ??

I think it must have been a euphemism, instead of just plain out telling him he's an idiot.

Canteen queuing advice.

lunch ? has ray been in since 9 am this morning preparing / researching for show ? me thinks not

Leaving a stage show at the interval by mistake.

In fairness to Darcy (or Will), they managed to find a listener thicker than Darcy.

He always has to do that "Bye, bye, bye, b b b b bye, bye" nonsense finishing a phonecall. Because it's one of those things that "ALL" Irish people do. He probably got it off one of those Irish Central lists.

• Advertisement

plenty of stupid listeners already - the ones who lose their hats and go to national radio to find it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement