Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ray D'arcy on RTE Radio 1 **Mod Warning post 1, 1263, 1610**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 coulagh2017

Stehen hawkins

Cash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭The Parish Priest.

This one sounds identical to Clare Daly TD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭Right2Write

This one sounds identical to Clare Daly TD

She speaks very confidently.

Missed some of the account. Did she say that yer man had threatened to do this in the hours preceding the attack?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,428 ✭✭✭goochy

She sounds like Claire Daly but actually talks intelligently !

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

have i had a stroke or something ?

cause i'd swear they were going on about "yodeling".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

Ray gave out a UK number for the domestic violence helpline and I text in to say so. Rather than say I gave out the wrong number he said oh here's another number you can call.

That's so amateur , stupid mistake at this level.

Does anyone here remember fix it Friday ? It went something like this Texter: Hi Ray and gang where can I buy the James Bond Flim Dr No on dvd... Ray: Amazon.co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Does anyone here remember fix it Friday ? It went something like this Texter: Hi Ray and gang where can I buy the James Bond Flim Dr No on dvd... Ray: Amazon.co.uk

Or "Google it Friday", as it was otherwise known.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

Those machines have been around years there was one in the BOI college green pre- Euro in 2000. I remember because they discovered it was taking a % when it should have been free to customers. An ex of mind worked there at the time

also they take anything up to 12.5% so if you have a lot of money just bag it yourself, though trying to find a teller in the bank might be a problem

• Advertisement

'Make me puke' interview now with Louis Walsh and the bold Brendan. Let's slap ourselves on the back. Great experience etc.

Losers.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

"It's amazing what you can get done in 3 days", says the man who gets half a million for 90 minutes 'work' per day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭PeterTheNinth

"It's amazing what you can get done in 3 days", says the man who gets half a million for 90 minutes 'work' per day.

I'm sure RTE and Kathryn Thomas were thinking the same thing.

This is a rehash of a topic on dufffffy last week

Lost&Found FM

Angel T's doing good all over the place- blessings of God

i was waiting to find out it was a gay gender fluid black traveller at that !

christ darcys was slapping on the PC with a trowl there. absolutely NO need to relate the story twice

i was waiting to find out it was a gay gender fluid black traveller at that !

christ darcys was slapping on the PC with a trowl there. absolutely NO need to relate the story twice

There was another guardian angel on LiveLine giving back wallets

• Registered Users Posts: 82,648 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

It's called AC, if you open the windows it will fook the entire system up.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

has the party started already in Ranelagh?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Michael Weston

So ... I find myself unfortunately within earshot of RTEs most renowned patronising preacher, haven't heard him in months but the last time I did he was proclaiming the dangers of sugar. Here today he has some sleep experts on, I feel they are on to listen to Ray give his opinions why people can't sleep ( although I must admit listening to this clown I would have no problem nodding off) anyway I digress, the experts give their opinion on a guy who finds himself sleepy in the afternoon and it's as if Ray hears nothing they said and butts in with ............" could it be sugar" surprised he didn't ask was the guy having too much holy comunnion or staying up too late saying prayers. Clown never stops pushing his own agenda

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

It's called AC, if you open the windows it will fook the entire system up.
    I think that only applies to XP and Vista

Would say Packie has no time for Dunphy , loved how he said to Farcy about how Dunphy was just provocative about Irish team just to get attention.
    Funny how Dunphy was trying to make out Ray was some party animal - was that sarcasm ?

I feel they are on to listen to Ray give his opinions why people can't sleep .... the experts give their opinion on a guy who finds himself sleepy in the afternoon and it's as if Ray hears nothing they said and butts in with ............" could it be sugar"

That's the problem I have with all of his interviews. If he gets somebody in to ask them about a particular topic, he makes statements and asks the person whether or not they agree with him. Which is socially awkward for them as well, as they don't necessarily want to be seen to be disagreeing with the presenter.

Surely there must be people who refuse to go on his show because hes so bad or maybe go on so they can take the piss out of him like Dunphy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,060 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

There are some Vintage cars Vans Trucks and Tractors have reg. numbers starting with the letter O. Not all have the ZV regs.

Daily lecture from D'Arcy re the evils of something or other - drink again today. Ray knows THE FACTS and he's got THE FACTS from the RSA, so that's that. Could we have a bit of intelligent probing of THE FACTS Ray? Other presenters at least make an attempt. Do your job.

so its never the publics fault for putting in o instead of 0 , a computer is supposed to make allowances for every stupid persons mistake.?

Daily lecture from D'Arcy re the evils of something or other - drink again today.

When D'Arcy gave away pizzas on the TV show one week, and baskets of crisps another week, he lost ALL right to lecture people about their diets. His protest against gambling was short lived, boycotted Cheltenham last year, but fully on board this year even had a load of jockeys on his TV show, treating them as heroes.

• Advertisement

jesus off already.

lets take a flying guess WHO ray supports ?

my moneys on LEO.

So thats simons leadership locked in then.

:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement