Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ray D'arcy on RTE Radio 1 **Mod Warning post 1, 1263, 1610**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

Doing a bit of DIY, apparently.

Wouldn't blame him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭PeterTheNinth

Doing a bit of DIY, apparently.

And I'm sure he brought same Ray D'Arcy level of competence to that project as well.

Simpsons+Spice+Rack.JPG

waiting for Dustin on todays show, but switched off as Erica (entitlement) Fleming is on again.
    What does she want this time? She has her free gaff, her free college place, maybe a car, holiday home...grrrr

Moaning about others not getting houses. Maybe she should consider getting a job and contributing to the tax take so she can pay for all the other freebies like the rest of us suckers

Oh ffs, I cant believe this wan is on again. Remember, no serious questions Kathryn... just like Ray would do.

From the sounds of her latest moans, i would say she is posturing to get into politics.

Free everything for freeloaders , screw the taxpayer even more.

• Advertisement

From the sounds of her latest moans, i would say she is posturing to get into politics. Free everything for freeloaders , screw the taxpayer even more.

There never seems to be anybody there to represent the counter view... i.e. That the more people like her who sponge off the state, the heavier the load is for the working people who have to pay taxes to support her.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,496 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

There never seems to be anybody there to represent the counter view... i.e. That the more people like her who sponge off the state, the heavier the load is for the working people who have to pay taxes to support her.

Maybe we need to start speaking up then?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

yes catherine im SURE you like the smell of rubbers.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

Maybe we need to start speaking up then?

People try to speak up about the likes of her but are shot down and given abuse. Remember Leo's welfare reporting phone line that the spongers got all upset about.

neris wrote: »
    People try to speak up about the likes of her but are shot down and given abuse. Remember Leo's welfare reporting phone line that the spongers got all upset about.

Indeed I do, supposedly a small percentile, then the heavens open with complaints and so called 'activists' raining down abuse.

If it was so small why the big upheaval from the trotters and their fellow travellers.

Has me punched into a cocked hat, so it has.

Sommit duddnt compute.;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

neris wrote: »

Might have something to do with the attitude of those "speaking up" tbh. Y'know, people using words like "spongers" for example.

Nobody wants to see abuse of the welfare system, however the loudest voices against it are often the types who begrudge anyone who receives any welfare.

"I work 25 hours a day to provide for my family, and Mary down the road gets her coal subsidised by the government? Feckin' madness."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭Right2Write

That 'song' about McGregor by the teacher on his hols - what awful tuneless drivel! I wonder did he actually hear it??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

That 'song' about McGregor by the teacher on his hols - what awful tuneless drivel! I wonder did he actually hear it??

Don't like song but it's for charity and singer sounded like a nice guy

Yeah, it was put to McGregor in an interview with Ariel Halwani (a guy who contributes to OTB occasionally)... McGregor was very generous towards the guy that wrote the song.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Anyone hear Kathryn's interview with the lady about panic attacks? - I thought it was done very well.

Still on his holliers, nice.i wonder who has worked more this year Duffy at 117 out of 159 workdays or D'Arcy?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

"Where is the weirdest place you've found your passport?"

What does that even mean? 99% of people keep it in a drawer, I'd say.

Kathryn's stream of consciousness is worse than D'Arcy's.

In the possession of a Mossad agent who just murdered a Hezbollah leader in his hotel room?

What does that even mean? 99% of people keep it in a drawer, I'd say.

Kathryn's stream of consciousness is worse than D'Arcy's.

I keep telling you Harry, hairdresser radio.

You need to keep up, my friend.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

I keep telling you Harry, hairdresser radio.

You need to keep up, my friend.

I need to stop getting my hair permed, Bren.

• Advertisement

I need to stop getting my hair permed, Bren.

:o

You have a point there Harry, I'll look into it.

Brenda Donoghue filling in for Kathryn filling in for Ray today!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Jobs OXO

Brenda Donoghue filling in for Kathryn filling in for Ray today!

From ridiculousness to more ridiculousness

Brenda needs a brolley

Join a gym Brenda

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

What the folk is this ****. Streaming infidelity:(.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Actual Hairdresser radio.

Piloting a plane is a huge responsibility

Slight underestimation there

Aren’t women great every bit as good as men you know. This would have been great radio 40 years ago

• Advertisement

This bus driver one thinks she pilots the space shuttle

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement