Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ray D'arcy on RTE Radio 1 **Mod Warning post 1, 1263, 1610**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭jelutong

Mr. HB perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,426 ✭✭✭goochy

Shane Coleman not a fan of Hugh Heffner surprise surprise , just waiting to see what his fellow dull feminist under the thumb buddy Darcy has to say about Heffner.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,442 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Nuacht dead on time. He must be trying to show Michael Murphy how professional he is.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,349 ✭✭✭Jimmy Garlic

goochy wrote: »
    Shane Coleman not a fan of Hugh Heffner surprise surprise , just waiting to see what his fellow dull feminist under the thumb buddy Darcy has to say about Heffner.

Chris Donoghue will be wringing his hands too no doubt. Sadly Irish radio is absolutely polluted with these kind virtue signalling castrated wimps.

Chris Donoghue will be wringing his hands too no doubt. Sadly Irish radio is absolutely polluted with these kind virtue signalling castrated wimps.
    Can you try to stick to discussing radio content, without reference to gonads.

Note absence of question-mark

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,921 ✭✭✭Storm 10

On Friday nights Late Late show Dara O Brien was on talking about his new book, surprise surprise he will be on with Ray today to talk about his "New Book" , I just despair at RTE and what more can we learn from this today.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭jetfiremuck

Pure dross.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

You'd wonder if you have to take lessons to be as sanctimonious a prick as Ray was just there.

The bleeding ego

please explain ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭Joe Duffy.

Does Darcy have Simon fitzmaurices wife on every week? Jesus H Christ

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

Nice one Ray !!
    Nice tribute to Tom Petty ..

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Ten Pin wrote: »
    Ray, that's not porridge, it's mushy oats.
    Jenny, stop texting in looking for the recipe

That's not fair. Didn't he say his recipe got a "Huge reaction"?

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Porridge followed by butchering choice of Tom Petty songs.

Will I pick just one or will we have a vote? We'll have a vote.

Then proceeds to play one of the songs without doing the vote.

sligojoek wrote: »
    That's not fair. Didn't he say his recipe got a "Huge reaction"?

That's like the "huge reaction" Joe gets to Funny Fryday or when he announces wan of his history buke talks or Aengus McInally's Christy Hennessy Tour and dat.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,056 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

For 6 points does the Flour Beetle frequent the raw Oatmeal ? .....and for a bonus 3 points, ( A ) is the flour beetle visable to the human eye or ( B ) Does the flour beetle do backstroke or breast stroke when he's swirling around in your saliva ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Anyone hear the transition from Joe to Ray today? - thought it was a bit awkward

honeybear wrote: »
    Anyone hear the transition from Joe to Ray today? - thought it was a bit awkward

Didn't hear it but it regularly is. Joe wasn't impressed when Ray questioned his working class credentials on TV and the animosity grew after that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭PeterTheNinth

honeybear wrote: »

I think that it's pretty obvious that Duffy has nothing but contempt for D'Arcy. You can just feel it. I think it might have a lot to do with the fact that he gave out about RTE for so many years before signing up for the pension himself.

I think that it's pretty obvious that Duffy has nothing but contempt for D'Arcy. You can just feel it. I think it might have a lot to do with the fact that he gave out about RTE for so many years before signing up for the pension himself.

No pension caller. Just outrageous fees on which corporation tax is paid at 12.5% on profits after all allowable deductable expenses (of which there are many) and other deductibles so to speak.

No pension caller. Just outrageous fees on which corporation tax is paid at 12.5% on profits after all allowable deductable expenses (of which there are many) and other deductibles so to speak.
    And VAT. VAT comes off the top number, regardless of profits. It's a fair chunk in fairness.

Corporation tax can be avoided/ manipulated (legally) with a bit of creativity and imagination.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭PeterTheNinth

I like Al Porter, but jesus yesterday...

"Ray, you look like you're really enjoying The Saturday Night Show this year, you really relaxed in to it".

The last time I saw him, he was walking down the steps with that furrowed brow, squinting as the lights are annoying him before he has even said a word. Then with a grimace on his face he almost reluctantly welcomed everybody to the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

I wasn't listening properly there. Did he just say to Kathleen Watkins, "When you see Gay, give him a big hug for me"?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,632 ✭✭✭giveitholly

sligojoek wrote: »
    I wasn't listening properly there. Did he just say to Kathleen Watkins, "When you see Gay, give him a big hug for me"?

Yeah heard that alright,you could not make it up!

No time for duffy either . In what way the darcy question fuffys working classless?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,494 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

:confused:
    goochy wrote: »
    No time for duffy either . In what way the darcy question fuffys working classless?

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

Yeah heard that alright,you could not make it up!

Ray Darcy is the Oxford dictionary meaning for HYPOCRITE, he spent most of his air time on Today FM knocking the "high rollers in RTE", and now that he has gained the throne on his hated RTE, (even though they gave him his first chance at showbiz) he is sucking up to all the lifers the plague Donnybrook.

He really is a bottom feeder, cant stand the pr1ck

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭The Royal Scam

Ray Darcy is the Oxford dictionary meaning for HYPOCRITE, he spent most of his air time on Today FM knocking the "high rollers in RTE", and now that he has gained the throne on his hated RTE, (even though they gave him his first chance at showbiz) he is sucking up to all the lifers the plague Donnybrook.

If Enda Kenny becomes ......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

Hey posters,be careful, I got an infraction for my post. I think his good wife Jenny is a MOD and doesn't want any negative feedback regarding old slap head

Moderator: Banned.

"The first line in Colm Cooper's biography is by AP McCoy

[donkey-braying laughter]

That's very funny isn't it?"

:confused::confused::confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

"I spoze I spoze I spoze I spoze"

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement