Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ray D'arcy on RTE Radio 1 **Mod Warning post 1, 1263, 1610**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

sligojoek wrote: »
    Krispy KKreeme are obviously giving \RTE money. They've been talked about on every progrramme all week. If |John Creedon mentions them, that's me finished

The Journal takes the donut for the amount of stupid articles about Krispy Kreme’s

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

The Journal takes the donut for the amount of stupid articles about Krispy Kreme’s

Darcy had donut recipes durimg the week/. Marion F had some other idiot on telling us how to make them . YES RTE we get it. KK are in town.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Darcy had donut recipes durimg the week/. Marion F had some other idiot on telling us how to make them . YES RTE we get it. KK are in town.

Even Liveline had a recipe!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭anthonyjmaher

gamecube wrote: »
    That Krispy Kreme segment he done on Friday made me laugh so much so I think Ray should get nominated in the Comedy segment of the IMRO Radio awards next year!

Yeah, Ray had his own recipe. But by the time he had removed all of the ingredients that offended him, he was putting an empty bowl in the oven. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,610 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Lets be honest, the Journal is the news equivalent of British morning TV for the unemployed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,422 ✭✭✭goochy

Sorry guys but i am going to just have to blame Jenny , we all know what a effect a certain type of woman can have on a weak man - despite Rays big salary i really dont envy him - wonder what he does with all the cash ? certainly doesnt enjoy it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Yeah, Ray had his own recipe. But by the time he had removed all of the ingredients that offended him, he was putting an empty bowl in the oven. :pac:

Not even a porridge variation ? I think any recipe can have a porridge twist.

Pancakes, scones, dumplings, pizza base, lemon meringue pie........the list is endless.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,433 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Baz obviously doesn't listen to Radio 1. He wasn't able to pronounce Philip Boucher Hayes name.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,578 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

Baz obviously doesn't listen to Radio 1. He wasn't able to pronounce Philip Boucher Hayes name.
    pbh will have him whipped by his servant the guiless fool!

felt so happy when heard someone other than Ray was presenting today , would u say listenership goes up when hes off >?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,224 ✭✭✭bobbyss

Just turned in at the end and wasn't sure at first who I was listening to. I thought maybe something like Radio Teeny Bop. He was talking to someone about a farmers' calender thing with semi naked farmers or something like that. He came across as trivial and childish. Maybe thinking he was a barrel of laughs. I don't know what else he had been talking about but would it be sacrilege to ask for Ray back? Where is he anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,482 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

bobbyss wrote: »
    Just turned in at the end and wasn't sure at first who I was listening to. I thought maybe something like Radio Teeny Bop. He was talking to someone about a farmers' calender thing with semi naked farmers or something like that. He came across as trivial and childish. Maybe thinking he was a barrel of laughs. I don't know what else he had been talking about but would it be sacrilege to ask for Ray back? Where is he anyway?

©️Hairdresser Radio.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,023 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Death is announced of French singer Charles Aznavour, Darcy immediately shifts to Elvis Costello, declaring how good a version he did of Aznavour’s classic “She”.

He did the exact same when Cohen died with Buckley

• Registered Users Posts: 10,433 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

pbh will have him whipped by his servant the guiless fool!

Nice retort by PBH though. "Thank you BOZ".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭djemba djemba

Nice retort by PBH though. "Thank you BOZ".

No that's just the way PBH talks all the time.

sorry but no one is worst than Ray , bobbyss you should hang your head in shame . lol

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭Robert McGrath

“Vote for the most boring biscuit”

Is that for real? Ideal for dunking in a Ray Darcy Show mug.

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭Robert McGrath

Is that for real? Ideal for dunking in a Ray Darcy Show mug.

It sounded real. I happened to leave the radio on after the Budget coverage but switched off after I heard that ...

©️Hairdresser Radio.

Of course it was real.

I voted for the Garribaldi mesell!!!

• Advertisement

©️Hairdresser Radio.

Of course it was real.

I voted for the Garribaldi mesell!!!

I see what you did there.

I see what you did there.

Cannot claim any kudos for that Sligo.

Well spotted....... did you see that.....spotted:D

Awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭The Royal Scam

Honest to god.... Ray Darcy ... 500k a year to spend a whole hour to discuss boring biscuits and lost dogs and then Amy Huberman who you only interviewed last weekend!! And RTE is looking for more licence fee. RTE is a disgrace.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Honest to god.... Ray Darcy ... 500k a year to spend a whole hour to discuss boring biscuits and lost dogs and then Amy Huberman who you only interviewed last weekend!! And RTE is looking for more licence fee. RTE is a disgrace.

That woman who wrote the "sitcom" is a pain in the hole, shamelessly indulged by D'Arcy of course.

padd b1975 wrote: »
    That woman who wrote the "sitcom" is a pain in the hole, shamelessly indulged by D'Arcy of course.

Nothing personal but I would expect that that ‘sitcom’ would be a right bag of dog litter..

padd b1975 wrote: »

Just like that nult from Westlife he went to paroxysms introducing back a few month ago.

Thank you... thank you verrry moouch, and now de news from ...OILEEN DOOUN

Amy Huberman would be Amy who ? if it wasnt for BOD , cant stand either of them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭anthonyjmaher

It really is shocking for the national broadcaster.

Tomorrow - "What is your favourite humming noise?"

goochy wrote: »
    Amy Huberman would be Amy who ? if it wasnt for BOD , cant stand either of them

At least she made it past the start line this time.

So progress there I suppose.

• Advertisement

Just like that nult from Westlife he went to paroxysms introducing back a few month ago.

Thank you... thank you verrry moouch, and now de news from ...OILEEN DOOUN

Full blown luvvie mode and the two guests trying to out self-depricate each other.

They didn't fool me for a second.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement