Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ray D'arcy on RTE Radio 1 **Mod Warning post 1, 1263, 1610**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭anthonyjmaher

Another fluff piece with Cora Staunton by RTE. No chance that they will ask any hard questions about her blackening of the character of a decent man. Are the hard questions only for the males, Ray?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,422 ✭✭✭goochy

sounds as dull as Ray - should get om like a house on fire

• Registered Users Posts: 10,433 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Feckin' Kathryn. Her mother, her daughter and "himself" all mentioned in the first thirty seconds.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Feckin' Kathryn. Her mother, her daughter and "himself" all mentioned in the first thirty seconds.

The marker hotel no less...at the drop of a hat. Stay down there peasants....;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

That's her all over. Me myself and I..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Did her mother narrowly miss being shot in Pittsburgh over the weekend......having been there as recently as 1977?

her father was property developer but lost money - shes not a typical country girl

• Registered Users Posts: 19,482 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

goochy wrote: »
    her father was property developer but lost money - shes not a typical country girl

Went to the same school as Leo.... Kings Hospital.

Nothing wrong with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,610 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Another fluff piece with Cora Staunton by RTE. No chance that they will ask any hard questions about her blackening of the character of a decent man. Are the hard questions only for the males, Ray?

Yeah, she seems to have got away with that shocking action ok.

Hear nothing about it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,027 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

On today's show, Ray talks about turnips.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭flangemeistro

BPKS wrote: »
    On today's show, Ray talks about turnips.
    Another shameless self promotion.

So Farcy’s going round Mount Merrion or wherever he dwells tonight dressed as a pirate.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

a spoonful of porridge in every childs Halloween bag tonight at the Darcy house

a spoonful of porridge in every childs Halloween bag tonight at the Darcy house

He’ll have a parrot stuffed with porridge on his shoulder and it’ll poop out porridge into de chisselers bags.

was that not Nightmare on Elm Street:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭anthonyjmaher

TD's pensions not available under Freedom Of Information Act, the populist stuff that D'Arcy loves to be see to be getting upset about.

https://www.irishtimes.com/business/media-and-marketing/ray-d-arcy-media-company-records-134-000-profit-1.3619331
    On the prospect of RTÉ publishing his earnings, Mr D’Arcy has said previously: “I would prefer if people didn’t know what I was earning.”

Not such a fan of transparency for what he gets from the public purse himself though.

When you are out with the lads Ray would pull them up on the rude things they say

You would have to have friends to do that , having read Rays recent Irish daily mail interview - he really is as dull as he appears .

• Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

You would have to have friends to do that , having read Rays recent Irish daily mail interview - he really is as dull as he appears .
    Is he still “besties” with Tommy Tiernan?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

When you are out with the lads Ray would pull them up on the rude things they say

Ray doesn't strike me as the person who would go out with the lads. His kids probably put him to bed.

• Advertisement

nice one , they probably even think hes boring

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 302 ✭✭Muscles Schultz

Himself and the missus look like a grandma and grandpa in that picture from the article. I wonder is he bitter he had kids so late in life ?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Unlikely D'Arcy is going to ask Brennan about the 90 grand he has to pay out to former manager for being unfairly dismissed?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭tampopo

'Squeeze in a song before nuacht'

And the link/handover doesn't work.

Ray should join the traffic corps - maybe he went for the guards but didnt make it - would love to give him x2 fingers if he ever told me to get off the phone or slow down

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Drifter50

tampopo wrote: »
    'Squeeze in a song before nuacht'

And the link/handover doesn't work.

What the heck is the story with this continual disrespecting of the 4pm Nuacht. Today he was right up at 4pm on my watch and yet he still goes to the music. Technical issues showed how awful he is and can`t deal with anything" on the hoof " as it were

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭gamecube

Why does Ray hate the Nuacht so much?

He never did this to the news readers on Today fm when he handed over at 10am, 11am, & 12pm from what a remember?

U2 glorification monologue

• Registered Users Posts: 19,482 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Another ligger from Montrose pops up.

Probably almost the full staff there over the full session.

How many there from that quarter paid?

Same as MI this morning

Same as rising time

Same as Tubridy..

Hmmmmm .... makes one think.

• Advertisement

Great. Two crooks on comparing their stroke methods

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement