Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ray D'arcy on RTE Radio 1 **Mod Warning post 1, 1263, 1610**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

goochy wrote: »
    Ray has to comment on people believing that their deceased family/ friends are looking down on them , what an ass.
    The fact that Ray is on primetime tv and radio makes me believe there is no god. lol

Does he realize you don't have to be RC to believe loved ones are watching over you.

Caught bits of the show today. Poor little Tommy will shortly be in training for Irelands fittest family 2032.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

Mena Mitty wrote: »
    Does he realize you don't have to be RC to believe loved ones are watching over you.

Caught bits of the show today. Poor little Tommy will shortly be in training for Irelands fittest family 2032.

Fu5krd up Family more like

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Three RTE shows mentioned in as many minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

He read a buke 10 years ago...and he still remembers the author ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,432 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

When commiserating with some dude from Fair City whose house in California burnt down:

Ray: "It's only bricks and mortar".
    Guest: "It wasn't. It was all wooden"
    Ray: "HA HA HA HA HA!!".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭lambayire

I see the rugby expert was at it again when talking to Peter Stringer yesterday.

"New Zealand will be all out for revenge after we beat them in Chicago"

Yeah that's right Ray. They only went and beat us at the Aviva 2 weeks after the game in Chicago.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭anthonyjmaher

The war against Chicken Nuggets today. Poor kid don't have the option to sit at another table?

The war against Chicken Nuggets today. Poor kid don't have the option to sit at another table?

Damn Ray D'Arcy. Now all I can think of are chicken nuggets and chips.

Damn Ray D'Arcy. Now all I can think of are chicken nuggets and chips.

Hmmm.. Nice bit of tomato sauce as well, and one of those soda drinks that offends him.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,422 ✭✭✭goochy

Never knew Ray had kids - kept that quiet.
    Ray going to write a book , that would be great read if you have trouble sleeping - guy cant even talk proper english

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭ouxbbkqtswdfaw

Does Ray go to a restaurant for boiled fish and vegetables?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,432 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

It's a miracle. Thirty seconds early for Nuacht. Bet he forgot the ad break.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,632 ✭✭✭giveitholly

Yet another ex Rugby player!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,578 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

instead of never trumpers we have ray never nuggets darcy

• Registered Users Posts: 6,578 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

made my day when ray could not hear hi pitch sound. he will have to the young lad in studio for a 50 strong push up competition after.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

Almost strangled himself with his lead today....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,732 ✭✭✭BarryD2

Ray has a thing for the Dutch fella trying to change his age. Must have told the story every day now this week - either obsessed or getting forgetful?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,422 ✭✭✭goochy

probably wants to do the same himself - kids probably saying 'dad are you really that old daddy ? '

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

https://www.rte.ie/amp/1011276/

I bet tomorrow's show will be a cringe fest.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

https://www.rte.ie/amp/1011276/

I bet tomorrow's show will be a cringe fest.

I'm looking forward to speaking with Ray D'Arcy

She's clearly never seen him in action.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭tampopo

When commiserating with some dude from Fair City whose house in California burnt down:

Ray: "It's only bricks and mortar".
    Guest: "It wasn't. It was all wooden"
    Ray: "HA HA HA HA HA!!".

Haing S. Ngor, the Oscar winning actor/doctor from the film The Killing Fields lived in and around the Los Angeles hills. Some years ago there was a wildfire that burned all but one of the houses in the vicinity. The one house that survived was built of bricks and mortar. It was his house.

He had been ridiculed for not building a traditional for the area timber framed house, but his experience of that kind of environment in his homeland convinced him otherwise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

tampopo wrote: »
    Haing S. Ngor, the Oscar winning actor/doctor from the film The Killing Fields lived in and around the Los Angeles hills. Some years ago there was a wildfire that burned all but one of the houses in the vicinity. The one house that survived was built of bricks and mortar. It was his house.

He had been ridiculed for not building a traditional for the area timber framed house, but his experience of that kind of environment in his homeland convinced him otherwise.

If his gaf had been burned down, he may have been forced to move and not been shot dead outside it a while later! Swings and roundabouts!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭tampopo

If his gaf had been burned down, he may have been forced to move and not been shot dead outside it a while later! Swings and roundabouts!

I think it was a different house, going by the description of his murder.

Buzkill starting another week as he ended the last.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Some boys become rapists Ray

Ray, women might be rapists too, if they had a mickey and more muscle. Btw I am a woman.

Ray talking to Vicky Phelan...again

does he have her on speed dial?

rte cant move on really can it?

Ray doing his best to stamp another joyous occasion in to the ground.

How much of the 400k are you giving to charity, Ray, or do you have to hand it all over to Jenny?

Some boys become rapists Ray

He is unbearingly preachy.

Dont know whose worse, him or Tubridy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Ray doing his best to stamp another joyous occasion in to the ground.

How much of the 400k are you giving to charity, Ray, or do you have to hand it all over to Jenny?

was that Christmas survey conducted in Saudi?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement