Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ray D'arcy on RTE Radio 1 **Mod Warning post 1, 1263, 1610**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,405 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

The Dom Joly interview went quite well. Ray was obviously a fan of Trigger Happy. It was a bit fawning sometimes and there were a few dumb questions but it was alright.
    What was the story with Will and the nits? His kids will be pariahs at the crèche.

In my opinion he needs to ditch Will, lad does nothing to enhance the show, in my opinion, although there may be some who think his contributions are effective.

Not one of those myself,in fairness.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,222 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

In my opinion he needs to ditch Will, lad does nothing to enhance the show, in my opinion, although there may be some who think his contributions are effective.

Not one of those myself,in fairness.

+1000000

He has a dreadful boriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing voice.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭MF2HD

It could be my imagination but Will sounds different over on RTE. I used to enjoy the chat between them but now his voice annoys me.

• Registered Users Posts: 72,524 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Tubridy wont let him on the Late Late either, not since the argument anyway... Not being able to get a slot on the Late Late must be a big restriction for him.

Restriction lifted! Guess who's on tonight? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭PIORUN

What was the point of having that guy on to talk about David Letterman? Ray asked and answered most of the questions himself.
    that's what Ray does...he asks questions that he pretends to not know the answers to and then answers them himself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Claude Burgundy

The Dom Joly interview went quite well. Ray was obviously a fan of Trigger Happy. It was a bit fawning sometimes and there were a few dumb questions but it was alright.
    What was the story with Will and the nits? His kids will be pariahs at the crèche.

The interview wasn't a patch on Moncrieff 20 min later............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭Tommy Kelly

Definitely scrapping the barrel now alright.

• Site Banned Posts: 77 ✭✭Unruly Hector

Oh ffs, I think Tubridy does these things sometimes just to make me look like a Gobsh1te... :-(

I had an awful week..............my mini chopper died:rolleyes:

No doubt he's looking for a freebie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

Poor Ray....he's had a stressful week...especially with the death of his mini chopper :(:(:(

• Advertisement

Ok Supertramp..................:)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Was Mooney always late for Nuacht?

BaZmO* wrote: »

No idea i normally listen to Moncrieff but just tune in at the start of Ray's show just so i can appriciate Sean even more:D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

No idea i normally listen to Moncrieff but just tune in at the start of Ray's show just so i can appriciate Sean even more:D

I was in the car and I turned over to ha e a listen and he over ran by about 6 mins.
    Got back in the car and that stupid email bag was on *OFF*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭tampopo

BaZmO* wrote: »

only occasionally. Very, very rarely. Is Ray throwing a strop by being regularly late for an nuacht, then?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Ray was hungover?? :eek: :eek:

He must have overdone it on the apple juice on Friday night. Might have accidentally fermented in his stomach.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

Ray was hungover?? :eek: :eek:

He must have overdone it on the apple juice on Friday night. Might have accidentally fermented in his stomach.

a full pack of crisps and 2 bottles of beer

• Registered Users Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

Is this what we are going to be treated to for the rest of the year? 8 year olds bringing gay marriage newspaper cuttings into school is a good thing. Being Gay is the new cool. Perhaps it should be taught in schools as the way forward. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭tampopo

Still with the teeth sucking...once you notice it, it gets on yer nerves....ok, Moncreiff it is then.

Del.Monte wrote: »
    Is this sh1t what we are going to be treated to for the rest of the year? 8 year olds bringing gay marriage newspaper cuttings into school is a good thing. Being Gay is the new cool. Perhaps it should be taught in schools as the way forward. :rolleyes:

where do I have to go to get a break from gay for a while? Is Boyle the only option? anywhere nicer?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭Tommy Kelly

Is this sh1t what we are going to be treated to for the rest of the year? 8 year olds bringing gay marriage newspaper cuttings into school is a good thing. Being Gay is the new cool. Perhaps it should be taught in schools as the way forward. :rolleyes:

It's only a matter of time before it is. NOISE some Gay group want the whole curriculum changed. The days of Ann & Barry are coming to an end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

So he gets the Nuacht readers name, and the sex of the kid in the studio with him, wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭BarryD

Is this what we are going to be treated to for the rest of the year? 8 year olds bringing gay marriage newspaper cuttings into school is a good thing. Being Gay is the new cool. Perhaps it should be taught in schools as the way forward. :rolleyes:

Look on the bright side - should help solve some of the issues with population growth :)

Or maybe not, if I heard the noises correctly this morning about the new agenda - 'family rights' i.e. recognising different family structures and the rights of people (presumably of all genders and sex) to have a family..

• Registered Users Posts: 29,204 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Goodness me, wind her up and she'll talk, and talk, and talk, and talk........

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Such a load of rubbish from Averil Power on the Ray D'Arcy Show. All that nonsense about joining the party of Lemass and Noel Browne. She joined FF at the height of Charlie and Bertie, and every dog on the street knew what they were like.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,638 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Browne was in FF for a wet week, Labour, independent or tiny parties the bulk of the time

Such a load of rubbish from Averil Power on the Ray D'Arcy Show. All that nonsense about joining the party of Lemass and Noel Browne. She joined FF at the height of Charlie and Bertie, and every dog on the street knew what they were like.

George Leeitis...............she isn't getting what she wants so she's taking her toys and going home !

is 3pm not a bit late in the day to be reading newspapers?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,981 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

i like averil but you are 100% correct...she joined the party of ahern and haughey not lemass and browne...

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

is 3pm not a bit late in the day to be reading newspapers?

Ray is not a man of his times, whomever in RTE recruited him would in a commercial environment be receiving their P45

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement