Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ray D'arcy on RTE Radio 1 **Mod Warning post 1, 1263, 1610**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

a long sigh to get things started

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Has Eileen Dunne grown a bit cold towards Ray lately, I recall there used to be a bit of banter between himself and her(or other newsreaders) at the beginning, now she doesn't ever even seem to use his name to thank him etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

so sorry I wasn't at that GAA match yesterday- Trevor Brennan firing Ray round the place

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

Ha ha, that one cracks me up every time. A few times every week on this thread it seems.
    I don't think it's all that appropriate to look for cheap laughs or thanks from that particular story though.

Humour is always an essential, get over yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Iintripod

Always driving every day between 1 and 5 and this show is best on radio..... Ray is man of the people. Asks the stupid questions we all think

• Advertisement

running

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭joe6pack

Running,moaning,horrible diseases,can't find the right button to press,lots of sighing

Nothing has changed except the frequency

my friend wrote: »
    Humour is always an essential, get over yourself.

The same joke over and over and over isn't humorous any more.

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭joe6pack

If that was true his amigo Tommy Tiernan would be flipping burgers in Supermacs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Claude Burgundy

Will and Jenny must be off...........interview done at the correct time to all naucht to be on time and him not in a huff.

• Advertisement

I've never used it and show me specifically where what I posted was previously posted.

Ray is such a bad interviewer that you know he's struggling through the researchers pre interview notes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Claude Burgundy

I think that auld one could do a better job presenting the show and it other news ray had a $hit over the weekend and ate an apple.

What's the point of this?

Digs, bless- There's a old lady related to my mrs and she asked me once "Do you take lodgings in Dublin?"

What's the point of this?

fills 20 minutes. Marginally more interesting than the boy who never missed school

fills 20 minutes. Marginally more interesting than the boy who never missed school

When you live to 100 you can make all sorts of outrageous claims, nobody is left to counter them

make sure and pull over the lorry
    Do you drive articulated or fixed body?
    I've never used it and show me specifically where what I posted was previously posted.

A couple of days before your own reply.
    You've been around a while posting nothing but negative comments about the show, that's fine but it wasn't appropriate with regard to the Sebastian story, it may have been sad but it deserved a national airing.
    You can't seriously think that you are the first one to equate somebody crying with the trucker angle and make a gag of it???

A couple of days before your own reply.
    You've been around a while posting nothing but negative comments about the show, that's fine but it wasn't appropriate with regard to the Sebastian story, it may have been sad but it deserved a national airing.
    You can't seriously think that you are the first one to equate somebody crying with the trucker angle and make a gag of it???

Fail.
    Carry on, here's a Kleenex.

Boastful Peig v2.0

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭CarrickMcJoe

So Ray watched Big hero 6 and Home, then Jenny made him watch American Sniper..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Red Fred

Noticed today that the person reading Nuacht didn't acknowledge Ray at the start or end of the bulletin in any way - not even an "ar ais go dti an studio". I wonder have the RnaG newscasters decided to snub him after the rude way he has gone on about nuacht.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,981 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Red Fred wrote: »
    Noticed today that the person reading Nuacht didn't acknowledge Ray at the start or end of the bulletin in any way - not even an "ar ais go dti an studio". I wonder have the RnaG newscasters decided to snub him after the rude way he has gone on about nuacht.
    can't blame them really

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭CarrickMcJoe

So Ray will have John Delaney on, no doubt in the day that's in it he will ask him to spell Necessary!

So Ray will have John Delaney on, no doubt in the day that's in it he will ask him to spell Necessary!

or "who is your no strings"?

and Ray is a no show

• Registered Users Posts: 16,943 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

and Ray is a no show

Mairead Farrell his former colleague at Today FM is getting married today. No Louise Duffy either.

• Registered Users Posts: 72,524 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Who's this sitting in?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,352 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Kathryn Thomas.

• Advertisement

Katherine Thomas

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement