Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ray D'arcy on RTE Radio 1 **Mod Warning post 1, 1263, 1610**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,947 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

Ray is so bad he will be promoted.

RTE will use its best HR resources to ensure this.

Baldy O'Connor and John Murray....both kicked out, one from the Saturday Show, and the other from the morning slot.

All to facilitate......???

• Registered Users Posts: 19,407 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Ray is so bad he will be promoted.

RTE will use its best HR resources to ensure this.

Baldy O'Connor and John Murray....both kicked out, one from the Saturday Show, and the other from the morning slot.

All to facilitate......???

'Ballsy'

'Ballsy'

OK Ballsy it is, is that you? :D

But RD will be promoted above all the rest. And will do a Marian Finucane and take more holidays than he works.

He is a useless git IMV. And is definitely NOT HAPPY in the afternoon graveyard shift. So if he is not happy, he will be sorted. Watch the space...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,407 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

OK Ballsy it is, is that you? :D

But RD will be promoted above all the rest. And will do a Marian Finucane and take more holidays than he works.

He is a useless git IMV. And is definitely NOT HAPPY in the afternoon graveyard shift. So if he is not happy, he will be sorted. Watch the space...

Just doing some housekeeping Span.

Regarding D'arcy, in my opinion he is strictly a lightweight who got lucky and R1 will be too heavy for him in any slot.

Just doing some housekeeping Span.

Regarding D'arcy, in my opinion he is strictly a lightweight who got lucky and R1 will be too heavy for him in any slot.

Come over here there's lots of housekeeping to be done and I can't be ar$ed!

I often wonder what pull these "lightweights" have in RTE?

We need a Tribunal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,590 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

sligojoek wrote: »
    I didn't hear that show. Was it Nuala Carey? Again.

Haha, first person who came in to my head when I read this thread also. What a melter she is.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,222 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

padd b1975 wrote: »
    I could very easily imagine your good self making such a remark!

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

You've forgotten about that night when you signed up for boards and quickly looked around the room for inspiration to help you pick a user name. Happens to me all the time and whenever I contribute to threads to complain about people stealing from little Mexican girls and a monkey in boots I get that kind of smart comment as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,742 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Whoosh!

What Ray said was something the actual AP might say, not you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭baldbear

Reading the news from the papers belongs to morning radio news Ray.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭tampopo

Garda Patrol. I wonder will he finish in time for nuacht?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Is this Liveline?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

Eoin won't accept hand me downs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Sports Bra

Do we really need to go over this case AGAIN ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭baldbear

Maybe Paul has some pictures of the corpse for his book?

This poor woman's life and her death are not Paul's property to write about and to act like a vulture.

Please tell me the profits are going to a mental health charity?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,742 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Just saw Paul's book marked down to half price in Easons Liffey Valley.

That poor woman is never going to be allowed rest in peace.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭Horse84

I have a severe problem with Paul Williams usually. He's way too close to his buddies in the guards for my liking. He was on Neil prendeville this morning on red fm trying to sell this morbid book again. I text in to get Prendeville to ask him where the earnings from the book are going but I don't think it was read out!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

baldbear wrote: »
    Maybe Paul has some pictures of the corpse for his book?

This poor woman's life and her death are not Paul's property to write about and to act like a vulture.

Please tell me the profits are going to a mental health charity?

Williams is a leech that enriches himself on other peoples misery!

padd b1975 wrote: »
    Just saw Paul's book marked down to half price in Easons Liffey Valley.

That poor woman is never going to be allowed rest in peace.

Buy one get one half price surely?

I may be wrong here but I think we all know where the 'profits' from the book are going, he's not a charity.

Finally I think people are being quite naïve if they hadn't expected a book on this particular case, I'd be surprised if it was the only one, Williams probably got in ahead of the pack.

I won't be reading it and would be in agreement with ye're sentiments but it's the way it is, if the public are interested somebody will milk it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭goochy

Very soon for book to come out , Williams is a bit of an egomaniac/ attention seeker.

didnt have much sympathy for that women whose kids horse/ horse box were stolen - poor spoilt child . she got it for her lazy daughter first than her son grot big into it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

Paul "This guy is a serious player" Williams has the coolest linkedin pic I have ever seen

https://ie.linkedin.com/pub/paul-williams/2a/b06/985

IMO calling a child Reuben is reason enough for a school to decline admission

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

christ talk about a first world problem !

some times i despair .

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭MF2HD

This getting into schools problem is rehashed every year at this time and yet it never changes. As soon as young Reuben gets into his lentil weavery school within 5 metres of the front door all will be forgotten and we can look forward to the same conversation next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

lifes too short for this crap.

im off to youtube to stream some red dwarf.

Nothing new from Darcy

Yesterday Enda Kenny, today the Church

Yawn.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭goochy

The mother only got friends when she started her crusade ! Agree pretentious name . You could really feel rays distain for catholic schools . Would did something happen to him when he was a child ? Say he was an ugly kid though !

I fairness to Ray he's taken the whole "have you any Irish in ya at all" while interviewing a foreign guest to a new level today. Proof that yer man's great-grandfather was in the GPO in 1916. Most Irish people would kill to have that claim to fame.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

lifes too short for this crap.

im off to youtube to stream some red dwarf.

Smeg head

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭MF2HD

I fairness to Ray he's taken the whole "have you any Irish in ya at all" while interviewing a foreign guest to a new level today. Proof that yer man's great-grandfather was in the GPO in 1916. Most Irish people would kill to have that claim to fame.

I have to admit I did start the eyerolls when yer man started with the whole "my great grandad was at the GPO 1916". Very impressed when Ray produced the evidence.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement