Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ray D'arcy on RTE Radio 1 **Mod Warning post 1, 1263, 1610**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭CarrickMcJoe

goochy wrote: »
    jenny has annoying sth dublin accent and is far from hot ! forgot how much older he is to her !

now plp are now ringing national radio to locate cheap plates ! it just gets worst !

I think Ray may have mentioned they have a daughter and Jenny insists she calls her Mummy and not Mammy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭flangemeistro

I think Ray may have mentioned they have a daughter and Jenny insists she calls her Mummy and not Mammy.

I know what i'd Fuppin call her, have you heard Mario's the most annoying woman in Ireland? It is clearly a mimic of her.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Have to say Catherine's time management skills are much improved from you know who, everything is on time.I can see it straight away, goes to show how bad he is.

I have noticed though that she is playing more music today, as filler possibly?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

Bet she knows where the buttons are, and what they do, as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,052 ✭✭✭✭neris

jimmyw wrote: »
    On his holiers for two weeks, thank God:P

and whne it gets back the kids are back in school so be prepared to be regaled with joyous stories of trips to the school gate and other boring monologues on the joys of a trip to school

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Claude Burgundy

Bet she knows where the buttons are, and what they do, as well.

Ohhhhhhhhh dirty thoughts:P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭flangemeistro

jimmyw wrote: »
    On his holiers for two weeks, thank God:P

I hope he doesn't lose one of the kids in the lift again this time for attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Red Fred

I hope he doesn't lose one of the kids in the lift again this time for attention.

I'd hate to be in a lift with Ray D'Arcy. I'd never get to the correct floor with him pressing the wrong buttons!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,742 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Katherine needs some lessons from Aine Lawlor in fake laughing.

Her huh! huh! huh! Is starting to annoy....

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

It's very irritating the way she keeps interrupting with "And c'm 'ere" all the time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 tempotaschen

I like the show - Kathryn included. It must be really hard for presenters, nowadays, reading and listening to all the negative comments on social media. No matter how strong you are, the negativity has a way of getting in.

I've decided I'm not going to post any negative comments unless they are truly deserved. I think they call that mental discipline.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭digzy

I've decided I'm not going to post any negative comments unless they are truly deserved. I think they call that mental discipline.

You're in the wrong place so;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17 tempotaschen

digzy wrote: »
    You're in the wrong place so;)

Said the ground to the seed.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

I like the show - Kathryn included. It must be really hard for presenters, nowadays, reading and listening to all the negative comments on social media. No matter how strong you are, the negativity has a way of getting in.

I admire your spirit, I was once like you. let us know how much value you feel you are getting for your licence fee?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭goochy

like Kathryn but she said the word PISS today , not fairly professional !

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

I normally only get bits and pieces of radio after 3pm. I heard most of today's show. I'll give it to Katherine that at least she can put on a very up-beat show. She doesn'y bring her personal baggage to the mic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Did they just say that Prince was dead?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭BarryD

21 yr old Ben Conroy on at present, trying to lay down the law for Mna na hEireann...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

BarryD wrote: »
    21 yr old Ben Conroy on at present, trying to lay down the law for Mna na hEireann...

HEard that...

Thought KAthyrn handled him well.

Without getting heavy into the debate, I thought the letters read out by her certainly told him!

no letters read out supporting him a bit one sided , i can imagine how Ray would have handled the interview. i actually agree with him and nice to hear someone going against Amnesty inter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

There were letters read out in support of him

who's the side kick?

who's the side kick?

Was wondering that myself. Has Will gone on hols with Ray and family? Maybe he's babysitting the kids while Ray and Jenny go out for dinner of an evening?!!

Is that Mairead Farrell with Katherine....can't be

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭AppleD

I know what i'd Fuppin call her, have you heard Mario's the most annoying woman in Ireland? It is clearly a mimic of her.

I think that most annoying woman sketch only started after she left too?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,759 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Who is hosting this show? The interview on now is hopeless. Even after being corrected on how to pronounce the name of the shop she continues to say it wrong.

Katherine having button problems!

no, Ray back on Monday ! kathryn is not brill but find it find her easier to listen to than ray. easy listening is better than listening just to be annoyed !

• Registered Users Posts: 19,407 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

;)
    goochy wrote: »
    no, Ray back on Monday ! kathryn is not brill but find it find her easier to listen to than ray. easy listening is better than listening just to be annoyed !

In fairness Ray put Carina the Lord Mayor on the spit .

Came in, I would suggest, looking for an easy one, but floundering after a while.

Uhhhhmmm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

Ah yeah, the little mouse is doing no harm just going around the studio eating up the cake crumbs. Just wait till he starts chewing through the cables or somebody comes down with Weils disease. :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement