Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ray D'arcy on RTE Radio 1 **Mod Warning post 1, 1263, 1610**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Red Fred

Dubl07 wrote: »
    I can't believe the morons in RTE caved about Nuacht. Far, far, far better to have halted his poor excuse for a program at 3.30pm and put something decent on instead.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I'm surprised Ray didn't write to Michael Noonan to ask him to move the budget to the weekend so as not to interfere with his show

• Registered Users Posts: 16,965 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

Red Fred wrote: »
    I'm surprised Ray didn't write to Michael Noonan to ask him to move the budget to the weekend so as not to interfere with his show

Move the budget? D'Arcy would want to actually prepare the budget because we all know he is an expert on everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,052 ✭✭✭✭neris

BPKS wrote: »
    Move the budget? D'Arcy would want to actually prepare the budget because we all know he is an expert on everything.

Sugar tax, fast food tax, soft drinks tax, booze tax increase, free porridge for all

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Red Fred

neris wrote: »
    Sugar tax, fast food tax, soft drinks tax, booze tax increase, free porridge for all

Don't forget the tax relief on running shoes.

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭More Music

baldbear wrote: »
    This is cringe. Pure small nation syndrome having the president on discussing the win. Has he nothing else to be at?

Don't think so. The President doesn't really do anything.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,493 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

D&G suits.
    On 500k per year, he could buy his own!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,493 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

D&G suits.
    On 500k per year, he could buy his own!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭randy hickey

Ray posing the question why we can't handle the Budget in a mature fashion like other countries, while in the same breath comparing the two relevant ministers to Laurel and Hardy because he is not of their politics.

What a professional.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭BarryD

No disrespect to Johnny, but the local authorities are not entirely responsible for fire safety on halting sites. It has to come down to the residents as well - a few bob spent on fire alarms, fire blankets and extinguishers would be money well spent by those living there. That's what most people do.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭Fujitsu10

"Were All getting Too civilized" quote of the day..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭BarryD

Have to laugh at Ray hedging his bets as regards yer man's views on 1916! I think he wants to agree with him but a little voice in his head is saying, no - just prevaricate!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭PeterTheEighth

I really cant stomach that Andrew Maxwell.. He absolutely spoils that rugby show on TV3, with his persistent pointless, smart ar$e interjections... But that conspiracy show that he was talking with D'Arcy about he should be most ashamed of... It's basically an hour of him sneering at the people behind their back... really mean spirited, bullying stuff.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,986 ✭✭✭philstar

i heard a sh!t and a fu"k today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

philstar wrote: »
    i heard a sh!t and a fu"k today
    You should probably sound proof your house:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭mikeym

I really cant stomach that Andrew Maxwell.. He absolutely spoils that rugby show on TV3, with his persistent pointless, smart ar$e interjections... But that conspiracy show that he was talking with D'Arcy about he should be most ashamed of... It's basically an hour of him sneering at the people behind their back... really mean spirited, bullying stuff.

Andrew also does the narration for the popular Mtv show Ex On The Beach.

mikeym wrote: »
    Andrew also does the narration for the popular Mtv show Ex On The Beach.

oh right I dont watch that... tbh, the only reason I saw him on that other show was cos I was watching a few 9/11 documentaries and it popped up. My blood was boiling right from the start. It would show them on the bus travelling between locations, then cut to Maxwell (hiding in some corner with a camera) making some snide remark about one of the people who didnt agree with him. School bully's could use it as a blueprint on how to ostracize somebody you dont like.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 736 ✭✭✭chillin117

Jaysus, Your man Mc Savage is odd, wanting to cheer his son on while his son is having sex ? He may be off the gargle but something else has taken it's place. He was in Sinead O Conner ''La La territory today ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭djemba djemba

Sounds like the ethos of primary schools is Rays new hobby horse.

Sounds like the ethos of primary schools is Rays new hobby horse.
    I think he mentioned (once) he had kid's :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

chillin117 wrote: »
    Jaysus, Your man Mc Savage is odd, wanting to cheer his son on while his son is having sex ? He may be off the gargle but something else has taken it's place. He was in Sinead O Conner ''La La territory today ?

Was he the last guest? Caught the end of conversation ... very weird

• Advertisement

honeybear wrote: »
    Was he the last guest? Caught the end of conversation ... very weird
    Think he came on just after 4. Had Ray worried at times. Listen back if you can

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Dubl07

chillin117 wrote: »
    Think he came on just after 4. Had Ray worried at times. Listen back if you can

Ray's fake laughter at the 'hospice-friendly' crack about Daniel O'Donnell was pathetic. Play another advert if you're that stuck to fill air time or else take some acting lessons. I tried to listen back until one of them was actually funny but life's too short. :confused:

I really love when Dustin comes in to studio... He says what everbody is texting in to the show but RTE are not brave enough to read out.

"I heard that the only reason that they hired Will was so that Ryan Tubridy would no longer be the most boring person working in RTE". Had a good few craics at him about the half million that RTE are wasting on him as well.

I

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

I really love when Dustin comes in to studio... He says what everbody is texting in to the show but RTE are not brave enough to read out.

"I heard that the only reason that they hired Will was so that Ryan Tubridy would no longer be the most boring person working in RTE". Had a good few craics at him about the half million that RTE are wasting on him as well.

I

when was Dustin on?

He should have known that there would have been an issue with bringing any sort of gun on to the plane, toy or otherwise, never mind the fact that it contained liquid. He's making more of this than is necessary.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

miserable outlook to start the show

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

It's october, Ray. get used to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,052 ✭✭✭✭neris

1st time in a while ive listened to a good bit of the show. what a depressing load of muck. he cant get his head around the days getting shorter, doesnt like seeing children using modern technology (maybe an abacus and a wax tablet will teach & entertain them) and is still insistent on giving dating/romance advice when hes a "professional" in the studio with him. plus he still has those two gob****es floating around in the background

• Registered Users Posts: 10,356 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

I think the "Has Coilte got a lot of branches" joke went over all their heads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Claude Burgundy

Eh he did animals before he did humans...................

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement