Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ray D'arcy on RTE Radio 1 **Mod Warning post 1, 1263, 1610**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Ray notices road signage and distances but he never seems to notice when he's acting like a prick to his TV show guests.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Childish giggle at the name of the company. He hasn't learned anything from the course he was sent on after his Pamela Anderson interview.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Vorenus400

Ray notices road signage and distances but he never seems to notice when he's acting like a prick to his TV show guests.....

It seems to be a survival trait in RTE, just ignore the bad press and if there is no good press atall, never mention it. I am sure any bad press or opinion of Ray will be assigned to 'Irish Begrudgery'
    Its really annoying when talentless twats use that as an excuse.

I am also sure that the moment there is good press about something on the tv show, Ray will be in monday talking about it.

Back to Moncrieff,

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

Bye bye bye bye bye bye bye

=(Fùck off)

Ray failing at a conversation about A&E's
    Ray likes to blame politicians where unions and work practices are actually to blame f

• Advertisement

Ray: ' one person on a trolley is a system that's failing'

What an idiot, he really has no clue.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭PeterTheEighth

Ray: "Didnt Michael O'Leary offer to run the health service a few years ago?"

I thought O'Leary said that he wouldnt touch it with a barge pole, particularly because of the unions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭BarryD

my friend wrote: »
    Ray failing at a conversation about A&E's
    Ray likes to blame politicians where unions and work practices are actually to blame f

Well, he wouldn't be the first to avoid that angle would he??? Sure there was Liam Doran of the nurses union on the news earlier and flatly refused to say what his salary is. You may ask why he should, but isn't that all part of the mindset regarding cosy arrangements??

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

the wallet inspector also turned them over upon leaving the shop

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

People who think they're getting a great deal with dodgy jewellers are usually getting a crap deal, and they deserve to be fleeced. First world problems.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,052 ✭✭✭✭neris

Id say Mairead Farrell must flick through the stations in the car somedays around 3pm or turns on rte 1 on a saturday and thinks "really dodged a bullet there" and then has a nice chuckle to herself

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Vorenus400

neris wrote: »
    Id say Mairead Farrell must flick through the stations in the car somedays around 3pm or turns on rte 1 on a saturday and thinks "really dodged a bullet there" and then has a nice chuckle to herself

You mean Mairead Ronan Its amazing the lenghts people will go to not to be associated with Darcy:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,759 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Ray and the Mrs talking about something they have no clue about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

lertsnim wrote: »
    The outside world?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Claude Burgundy

"its only a bit of fun, don't be so serious" this needs to be said to Ray on a daily basis.

I suffer from depression and am bi-polar..........................i'm happier than him.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

ah that famous film about virtual reality.....

....total recall.

eh no ray, that was memory implants. yer probably thinking of "the lawnmower man"

i swear he could at least TRY to earn his half a mill.

The outside world?

Parenting without being over protective?

So David.....................when did ya grab yur first cock ??? And how tall was he ??

I liked David, but he really sounds like a snob about senate.

I liked David, but he really sounds like a snob about senate.

i think hes an insufferable prick whos given sweet **** all to society except his elitist pontificating. fergal quinn and a newspaper seller are probably more in touch with reality then this gomb

• Advertisement

i think hes an insufferable prick whos given sweet **** all to society except his elitist pontificating. fergal quinn and a newspaper seller are probably more in touch with reality then this gomb

Those who struggle every day know more about the reality of life in Ireland than a millionaire or a trinity darling.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,411 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Those who struggle every day know more about the reality of life in Ireland than a millionaire or a trinity darling.

What exactly do you mean by that ?

We all know the reality of life, but what the forking Senate is for is fixing those adverse realities.

Get a grip shaft!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,982 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

the one thing i picked up on during his presidential bid was that he was weak.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,089 ✭✭✭✭P. Breathnach

Overall, I'm not a fan of Norris - mainly because his vanity annoys the hell out of me.

But it's unfair to say that he has given nothing to society. Were it not for him, the legal position of LBGT people would be considerably worse than it now is.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Ah that's not fair. Ray tries his best.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

He's not the worst, as long as he keeps the old self-importance reigned in.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Ray wishing his daughter a Happy Birthday-wish he'd stop mentioning Kate, Tom, the dogs etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭CarrickMcJoe

lertsnim wrote: »

The studio equipment ?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Just heard a few mins this evening. He mentioned the new 20 "pound" note about five times before he copped on that it's a 20 euro note. Stupid article for radio anyway when nobody can see what he's talking about. A bit like Mooney's art competitions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭More Music

D'Arcy has not done himself any favours lately.

While I only saw and heard parts of both his programmes recently, he didn't come across very well.

Pamgate epitiomised it.

Then I heard this today: http://www.todayfm.com/Gift-Late-Late-Toy-Show-2015

Funny.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement