Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HERE collections sync issues

Options
  • 18-01-2015 1:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭

Hi all

Having problems with my HERE apps on my 930 since the migration a few weeks back. First, all my collections disappeared but my favorites were still available, just grouped together in one unsorted list.

As annoying as that was, it was bearable. Then I went to use my maps today, had to sign in again, and all my favorites are gone, I've just got my collection folders and they're all empty.

Anyone else come across this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

When you go to www.here.com are your collections ok?

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭muff03

Yep, that's the mad bit, they're all there, exactly as I had them before.

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭muff03

Just checked my Surface and they're perfect too. I've signed out on my phone and back in again, synced again, but no joy. I'll try downloading again.

EDIT: No dice

• Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭wheresmybeaver

Yeah I got caught with this too.

I did the migration last month and my collections etc migrated over fine. Used the phone app today and it said it couldn't sync, tried logging on to the (redesigned) website and couldn't logon either. Couldn't reset the password as apparently my email address is not in their records.

So TLDR I had to register brand new and I lost my collections. What a successful migration that was.

Advertisement