Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl Birr Handbag Thefts

Options
  • 18-01-2015 1:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 485 ✭✭

I have read in the local paper there has been a handbag theft from Lidl, resulting in injury to one of their staff.

A friend of mine had her handbag snatched in the car park a little while ago. I have also heard of other instances of this happening.

Has anybody else had any similar experience. My friend contacted Lidl regarding the lack of security cameras in the car park but did not get a very helpful response.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

Mods,

could we have an ongoing thread in each Midlands country for crimes committed / reported?

I know too many details might land you guys in hot water? Maybe not? But I think it would be a very valuable community service.

e.g Mountmellick graveyard has been experiencing an awful lot of accosts and muggings. I think they have now placed security there and so now an old woman has been tailed home from Supervalu carpark and mugged outside her house.

If there is little risk, I would really appreciate being allowed to start a thread under each Midlands county. People need to know what's going on. Same few ruining everyone's lives. targetting oil tanks, old folk, graveyards etc etc

Advertisement