Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sourcing Products- Korea

Options
  • 18-01-2015 8:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

Hi all.
    I am working as an agent for a very established Export Company in Seoul, Korea.

Korea has many great products at very reasonable rates if anybody is interested in having a look.
    I can source any products (both finished and non finished, raw materials etc) that you may be interested from here in Korea.

There has been an FTA in place between Korea and Ireland since 2011 which reduces the costs of importing from here a lot.

Some examples of products that would work great are- Phone Accessories, Handbags, Clothes, Stationary to name just a few. Raw materials like auto parts, fabrics etc.

If anybody is interested- get in touch.
    I can provide any help needed such as total shipping costs, samples and so on.

Advertisement