Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nutri Bullet

Options
  • 18-01-2015 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭

Him Indoors has decided that he'd like a Nutri Bullet. So I'm looking for the best price. I've checked a few places and €130 seems to be the going rate. Does anyone know of it going for less anywhere?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,460 ✭✭✭Harika

Found this on aliexpress, this is the stronger one that sells here for 180 euro: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/AU-EU-UK-plugs-900W-220-240Volt-New-Nutri-Bullet-Pro-900-Series-Blender/32215823837.html Has a lot of good reviews but not sure if this is really original. Also the weaker one can be found here for 75 Euro http://www.aliexpress.com/item/AU-EU-US-UK-plugs-600W-900W-Blender-Mixer-Extractor-Blender-Juicer-Nutri-Bullet-220v-110v/2013892185.html

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Eldoco

Him Indoors has decided that he'd like a Nutri Bullet. So I'm looking for the best price. I've checked a few places and €130 seems to be the going rate. Does anyone know of it going for less anywhere?

Not hijacking the thread but was also looking for one these, I have checked Argos etc but can't seem to find any in stock anywhere ?

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭jonosam

Keep an eye on adverts, done deal and buy and sell. I picked up a brand new one for €80. Thr lady was selling it because she got 2 as gifts.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Eldoco wrote: »
    Not hijacking the thread but was also looking for one these, I have checked Argos etc but can't seem to find any in stock anywhere ?

Littlewoods and Debenhams do them and Currys do the Ninja version.

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭MurDawg

Any good deals going on the nutri ninja? Hearing thats the better version. Although would take the nutri bullet if currys are still doing the deal!!

Seem to be sold out everywhere

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,295 ✭✭✭ckeego

I got the NutriNinja 1000w version for 123 euro in Argos sale last week.

It is just less in price than the 600w Bullet but has auto settings etc as well as being almost twice as powerful..

Couldn't imagine the Bullet to be anywhere as good and that seems to be what most reviews say..

There is a cheaper Ninja for about 90 euro.

The other issue I had was that the Bullets are very scarce in the shops unless you want the 900w one which is 190 euro in Brown Thomas.

Advertisement