Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV Repair in Waterford Area

Options
  • 18-01-2015 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭

Lads,
    can ye recommend someone to repair a Lcd tv in the area.
    Don't want to spend too much as its an older tv.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭aziz

What's wrong with it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sir Osis of Liver.

Screen goes black after turning it on.

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭aziz

Try Ollie at the Sony center

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭DupsTheKid

Recently had a similar problem with my 42 inch LCD. The tv is nearly 5 years old. There's a guy who works from home in kilmeaden who fixed it. Charged me €80 which I thought was decent enough. His number is 0876494615. Can't remember his name but I'd recommend him.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭madfcuker

DupsTheKid wrote: »
    Recently had a similar problem with my 42 inch LCD. The tv is nearly 5 years old. There's a guy who works from home in kilmeaden who fixed it. Charged me €80 which I thought was decent enough. His number is 0876494615. Can't remember his name but I'd recommend him.

His name is Diamond/Dermot. Sorted my TV out a few years ago, still going strong.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭obezyana

Id reckon the inverter is gone. Is there audio but no picture?

Advertisement