Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All science or take accounting?

• 18-01-2015 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I'm not sure if I wish to take accounting or not. So far, I know I'm going to take applied maths and physics, however I'm stuck to pick two between biology, chemistry and accounting.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭NOS3

I also want to do all the sciences, but applied maths isn't offered in my school :/ I have no experience of accounting, but from what i heard from friends in 5th year is that it can be repetitive, and a lot of people don't enjoy it.It is apparently easy to do well in though. If you think you will enjoy it, do it. Having 3 sciences is already a huge advantage to any science course. Just pick which one you think you would enjoy :) I'm planning on doing Biology, Chemistry, Physics and maybe Ag. Science outside of school.

Advertisement