Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Junior cert business

Options
  • 18-01-2015 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Anybody know what I should actually study for insurance for HL business? It's such a big chapter and I don't wanna waste my time studying things that 100% won't come up, please reply soon

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭VG31

Look at all the past exam papers to see what's come up.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Anything that is on the syllabus can come up, regardless of whether it has come up before or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

Insurance isn't really that big of a chapter. Once you get into LC you'll have to learn a lot more with a lot less of a chance of it coming up.

It'll only take you one evening to sit down and go through the chapter and learn the stuff. Make a summary of everything on Insurance and answer a few past exam questions on it. Then you'll be sorted for insurance and you won't have to worry about it anymore!

Advertisement