Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Ireland

Options
  • 18-01-2015 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hello,

Im moving from Liverpool to Dundalk area and need to have an account setup for my new jobs for when i arrive. I see i cant apply until i have proof of new address but how log does it take for this account to be created? is it easy to do via phone and are ou informed if successful straight away?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi afebmunn

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie and your interest in banking with us.

You can make contact with our Account Opening Team here to help you open the account over the phone. 

They can provide you with the new account number on the call, although you then need to arrange an appointment with your chosen branch and bring along your photo identification (either passport or driving licence) and a recent utility bill within the last 3 months. If you need help with the proof of address, a representative can go through some suggestions with you on the call.

A representative within the Account Opening Team can also arrange the appointment with your branch, alternatively you can complete this form here

We hope the information helps. 

Thanks again for your interest.
    Alison

Advertisement