Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any pubs showing the NFL?

Options
  • 18-01-2015 4:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭

I have a few relations over from america and they have been asking me if any of the pubs in or around town, or anywhere really will be showing the NFL conference finals tonight?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭deise_boi

kryogen wrote: »
    I have a few relations over from america and they have been asking me if any of the pubs in or around town, or anywhere really will be showing the NFL conference finals tonight?

Might have to get in early to places to ask, and it's likely you won't get sound turned on. You could chance The Woodman? I've had it turned on there once before. Again though, it depends on if there's competing things on - might get some guys wanting MoTD 2

kryogen wrote: »

I have watched NFL a few times in the Woodman. The barman seems sound and didn't mind turning on the NFL. He actually seemed to follow it himself so it might be on without even having to ask.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Thanks for the replies lads, will try the Woodman first so!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭reni10

I'd say if you went into The Wander Inn and asked the owner to turn it on for you and you were going to have a few pints there he would be happy to oblige...

Johnny is a sound head alright ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,345 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

I'm the only one watching in the woodman now

Green Bay fans are in shock I'd say lol

Was a seriously good match in the NFC even if there was some shocking turnovers early :) AFC game, nice to do it the easy way for a change and put the game to bed early.

Ended up watching at home with beer then power napping before the UFC

Advertisement