Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there a Thai community in Dundalk/Louth?

Options
  • 18-01-2015 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

I am thinking of coming back to Ireland with my Thai girlfriend.

I was just wondering is there many Thai people living in Dundalk? I think it would really help her to know there would be other Thai people there too.

I know when I went to Thailand I was eager to know that there would be other Westerners there!

Also, any advice for her in trying to secure a job before we go?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭Waitsian

rockyVII wrote: »
    I am thinking of coming back to Ireland with my Thai girlfriend.

I was just wondering is there many Thai people living in Dundalk? I think it would really help her to know there would be other Thai people there too.

I know a guy from Dundalk that is married to a woman from Thailand; they used to be my neighbour but now live out the Lisdoo Road. Her brother lives in Dundalk as well and I can recall her having Thai friends in Drogheda and Dublin.

Advertisement